- AMD Athlon Neo Processor for Ultrathin Notebooks MV-40
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit with Service Pack 1
- 12.1" Diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP LED BrightView Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3410 Graphics with M82-SE LP with up to 2302MB total graphics memory with 512MB dedicated
- 4096MB DDR2 System Memory (1 Dimm)
- 320GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)
- External LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVD?R/RW with Double Layer Support
- Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN
Refining the dv series to achieve optimal mobility, the new dv2 wears a magnesium-aluminum alloy case, an LED display and a 92% of full-size keyboard. It offers optional WWAN, runs on breakthrough energy-efficient AMD processors and removes the internal optical drive. The elegant modern lines and metalized finishes that define the dv series remain but with a profile less than 1" thin and starting weight of just 3.81 lbs. Lustrous magnesium-aluminum alloy casing on the outside is complemented by color-matched HP Imprint finish on the inside in Espresso black. External optical drives are available in Espresso as well. HP's mobile products have won coveted International Red Dot, iF and CES Innovation design awards and been recognized by other leading design institutions.
Carry on your favorite entertainment with the standard, large-capacity hard drive. Burn CDs and watch DVD films with the external optical drive. Providing more choices than ever, HP MediaSmart enables access to DVDs, videos, photos, music, and Internet TV at the touch of a button. Get access to watch the best video clips from Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and MTV. Built-in demos show you how to add music to your slide shows or videos with drag-and-drop functionality - and much more. An HDMI port enables you to watch films on an HD TV. Muvee Reveal makes creating films complete with effects and transitions a snap! SRS Premium Sound pours through Altec Lansing speakers delivering great audio.
Designed specifically for small, ultra-portable notebooks, the new energy-efficient AMD AthlonTM Neo 64 processors deliver a full PC experience and true HD entertainment. Their breakthrough design enables longer battery life. And ultimate affordability.
For those who want an ultra thin and fully-functional notebook at a great value, the HP Pavilion dv2 Entertainment PC delivers the next evolution in a notebook experience. Ultra thin starting at just 3.95 lbs, the dv2 provides the functionality not normally found in premium thin-and-light notebooks or in ultra-portable netbooks: Windows Vista, large hard drive sizes and standard connectivity options including HDMI and a 5:1 media card reader. Integrated WiFi and optional WWAN, plus the HP Webcam, make face-to-face chat from anywhere easy. The new dv2 series: Yes, you can have it all and take it with you.
- One-year limited hardware and software warranty with 24/7 phone support
- Toll-free phone support during warranty @ 1.800.HPINVENT (1.800.474.6836) in the U.S. and Canada; online support for the life of the product by clicking on the "?" icon
- Easy-to-use dashboard for system diagnostics and updates with preinstalled HP Advisor
- Mercury-free LED display
- ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver registered
- HP advanced power management features and aggressive default power settings reduce energy consumption
- Exclusive use of EPA SmartWay carriers for reduced transportation-related emissions
- Recyclable packaging material for less waste
- A variety of environmentally responsible accessories are available including extended life batteries and mice
- Free and responsible recycling for your old HP and Compaq computing hardware
EXTERNAL NOTEBOOK PORTS
- 3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
- 1 Headphone out
- 1 microphone-in
- 1 HDMI
- 1 VGA (15-pin)
- 1 RJ -45 (LAN)
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty with Toll Free Support (NA)
- 1-Year Free Hardware Technical Support
- 30-Days Free Limited Software Support with 1-Year (from date of purchase) Free Limited Software Support with Product Registration.