This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
You can afford to be creative with HP Instant Ink
- Save up to 50% on ink and never run out. Print lab-quality photos at home for pennies.
- Full of value. Print up to twice as many pages or photos with Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
- Get high-quality prints - time after time - with an all-in-one designed and built to be reliable.
Easy photo printing from your mobile device
- Your device, your choice. Easily print documents and photos from a variety of smartphones and tablets.
- Start printing and get connected quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer - and easily print without accessing a network.
- Manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
Everything you need to create
- Print, scan, or copy quickly and easily with the 2.2-inch (5.5 cm) display - simply touch and go.
- Save paper and conserve resources - use up to 50% less paper with easy, automatic two-sided printing.
- Print borderless, lab-quality photos, laser-quality documents, scrapbook pages, and more - right in your home.
- Print remotely without worries. The auto-deploying output tray keeps your pages from landing on the floor.
Do more in less space
- Save your space with a sleek, compact all-in-one designed to fit where you need it.
- Print in any room you choose - without causing disruptions - using the optional quiet mode.
- Access menu planners, news reports, recipes, and more with free HP Printables - delivered on your schedule.
- Functions / Multitasking Supported: Print, copy, scan, photo / No
- Print Speed: Black (ISO): Up to 9.5 ppm; Color (ISO): Up to 6.8 ppm Black (Draft): Up to 20 ppm; Color (Draft): Up to 16 ppm
- Print Resolution: Black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer); Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print Cartridges Number: 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Borderless Printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm)
- Standard Print Languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
- Scan Type / Technology: Flatbed/ CIS
- Scan Resolution: Hardware: Up to 1200 x 2400 ppi; Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan File Format: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PDF
- Scan Input Modes: Front-panel scan, Front-panel copy, HP Scan software.
- Scan Size Maximum: ADF: Does Not Apply; Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.69 in
- Scan Speed: 4 ppm color 8 ppm mono
- Bit Depth / Grayscale Levels: 24-bit/ 256
- Digital Sending Standard Features: Scan to file (PDF or JPG), Scan to email (PDF or JPG) and Everyday Scan (which is scan to PDF).
- Copy Speed: Black (ISO): Up to 7.5 cpm; Color (ISO): Up to 4 cpm
- Copy Resolution: Black (text and graphics): 600 x 300 dpi; 600 x 300 dpi; Color (text and graphics): 600 x 300 dpi
- Maximum Number Of Copies: 50
- Copier Resize: 25 to 400%
- Copier Settings: Start Black Copy, Start Color Copy, Number of Copies, 2-sided, Paper Type, Resize, ID Card Copy, Lighter/Darker
- Standard Connectivity: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11n
- Network Ready: Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Wireless Capability: Yes
- Mobile Printing Capability: Features wireless direct and local Wi-Fi connectivity to enable mobile printing via HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint as well as other solutions; Mopria-certified. Supports printing from most smartphones and tablets using these operating systems: Android, iOS, Blackberry, Symbian, Windows 8, Windows RT.
- Memory: Standard: 64 MB DDR1 Memory; Maximum: 64 MB DDR1 Memory
- Processor Speed: 360 MHz
- Duty Cycle: Monthly, letter: Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 100 to 400
- Media Types Supported: Plain paper; Photo paper; Brochure Paper
- Media Weight Supported: 16 to 24 lb
- Media Sizes Supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
- Media Sizes Custom: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Paper Handling: Up to 100 sheets; 25-sheet output tray; Duplex Options: Automatic (standard); Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Paper Trays: 1; Input Capacities: Up to 100 sheets standard; Up to 10 envelopes; Up to 40 cards; Up to 100 sheets legal; Output Capacities: Up to 25 sheets standard; Up to 5 Envelopes
- What's in the Box: F0V69A HP ENVY 4520 All-in-One Printer; HP 63 Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~190 pages); HP 63 Tri-color Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~165 pages); Software CD; Setup Flyer; Power cord; Print Guide.
- Replacement Cartridges: HP 63 Black Ink Cartridge (~190 pages); HP 63 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~165 pages); HP 63XL Black Ink Cartridge (~480 pages); HP 63XL Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~330 pages).
- Instant Ink Eligible: Instant Ink Ready / Save up to 50% on ink. For more information visit http://www.hpinstantink.com
- Product Dimensions: W x D x H: 17.52 x 14.45 x 5.04 in; Maximum: 17.53 x 22.22 x 5.04 in
- Product Weight: 11.93 lb
- Energy Efficiency Compliance: ENERGY STAR certified
- Display Description: 5.5 cm (2.2") Hi-Res Mono LCD
- Software Included: HP Printer Software, HP Update, HP Photo Creations
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit); OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- Minimum System Requirements PC: Windows 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- Minimum System Requirements MAC: Apple OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9), OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8); 1 GB HD; Internet required; USB
- Power: Power Supply Type: Built-in Universal Power Supply; Power Requirements: 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz 0.7 A; Power Consumption: Up to 15
- Acoustics: Acoustic Power Emissions: Print color, simplex, normal mode, A4 paper 6.1 Bel; Print mono, simplex, normal mode, A4 paper 6.4 Bel; Print color, simplex, quiet mode, A4 paper 5.5 Bel; Print mono, simplex, quiet mode, A4 paper 5.7 Bel; Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 48 dB(A) (printing at 6.8 ppm color); 51 dB(A) (printing at 9.5 ppm black)
- Operating Environment: Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104 degrees F; Recommended Operating Temperature: 59 to 90 degrees F; Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140 degrees F; Non-Operating Humidity Range: 20% to 80% RH non-condensing; Operating Humidity Range: 20% to 80% RH non-condensing; Recommended Humidity Operating Range: 20% to 80% RH non-condensing
- HP Service and Support Options: U6M26E - HP 2 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; U6M27E - HP 3 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; U6M28E - HP 4 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange