- Intel Atom Processor N270(3)
- Genuine Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3(1)
- 10.1 inches Diagonal SD(8) LED Anti-glare Widescreen Display (1024 x 576)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 (shared) with up to 128MB total available graphics memory(6)
- 1024MB DDR2 System Memory (1 Dimm)
- 160GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)(7)
- HP Webcam
- 802.11b/g WLAN(10a)
- 6 Cell Lithium Ion battery
- 1 Year Free Hardware Technical Support
TRAVEL LIGHT, STAY CONNECTED(10e)
Whether computing within your home, around town and campus, or across the
country, the ultra-portable HP Mini 110 can keep you connected with built-in Wi-Fi.
(10b) It has the performance you need to surf the web and use your standard productivity software apps but is light enough to carry everywhere at just 2.89 lbs.
It syncs files, photos and videos easily with your primary notebook or desktop PC
whenever connected to the same network with the integrated SyncablesTM app. After initial SyncablesTM setup, the file updates will occur in the background for a truly seamless experience. The HP Mini 110: The perfect mobile companion.
ULTRA MOBILE PERFORMANCE
Based on an architecture that optimizes internet access and basic communication,
Intel Atom processors power the HP Mini's reliable, energy-efficient performance.
The LED anti-glare widescreen display reduces both system weight and reflections
that can distract from the visual experience. The 92 percent of full-size keyboard also improves weight without sacrificing comfort. Integrated 802.11b/g wireless LAN enables wireless access within range of a hotspot.(10b) The HP Mini 110 series: Designed to optimize ultra mobile performance.
You depend on internet access more than ever for e-mail, instant messaging, video
chats, social networking, shopping, banking, research and so much more. The HP
Mini 110 makes it easy to stay connected everywhere you go. The built-in HP Webcam and Skype keep you close to friends and relatives.(15) Its near-full-size (92percent) keyboard is more comfortable for most than the thumb keys on smartphones and PDAs. The 10.1 inch diagonal LED widescreen display provides an expansive viewing area compared to other mobile devices.(8) The HP Mini helps keep you connected and productive at your convenience.
FUN ON THE RUN
Stream video or playback files loaded from your primary PC via Syncables software, a USB drive or the internet. Connect to a larger display via the VGA port to share with others. Let Pandora Internet Radio lead you to artists likely to become new
favorites on your playlists. Use Snapfish to share photo albums online with family
and friends and to create personalized cards, memory books, posters and more in a
few simple steps. Enjoy casual gaming by Wild Tangent online or off. The HP Mini
110 keeps you entertained everywhere you go.
NEED A HAND?
Award winning HP Total Care offers friendly, expert assistance around the clock by
phone, email, and online chat.
- Call 1.800.HP.INVENT (1.800.474.6836) for toll free telephone support
- Send email to our support center and receive an answer in about an hour
- Visit HP's Support site for online chats, FAQs, and other resources
- Click the desktop help icon for quick access to online support
- Launch HP Advisor for easy-to-use diagnostic tools and system update
- ENERGY STAR qualified and EPEAT Silver registered
- HP advanced power management features and aggressive default power settings for reduced energy consumption
- Mercury-free LED HP display
- Exclusive use of EPA SmartWay carriers for fewer transportation-related
- Recyclable packaging optimized for minimal material use
- Free and responsible recycling for your old HP and Compaq computing hardware
- Look for HP's environmentally responsible accessories