Shift your office into high gear with the HP Officejet 7410 - built-in wireless and wired office networking, remote printing from your notebook to your all-in-one and camera phone printing. Work more efficiently with breakthrough performance, auto document feeder and copy collating, two-sided print, fax, copy and scan, and 400-sheet total paper capacity. Copy and scan up to legal size. Make short work of tight deadlines with print and copy speeds up to 30 ppm black, up to 20 ppm legal size. Make short work of tight deadlines with print and copy speeds up to 30 ppm black, up to 20 ppm and laser-quality text, or add 6-ink color. Easily view photo editing options on a 2.5-inch display, and enhance the power of flyers, brochures and other projects with precision copying, powerful black and color faxing and outstanding 2400x4800-dpi optical resolution scanning. Print more pages using higher volume black and tri-color ink cartridges, and print photos that resist fading longer than traditionally processed photos.
Wired and wireless networking - Work with freedom and ease using built-in networking and 802.11g wireless technology. Simply share printing, faxing, sending, scanning and memory card sharing capabilities on your HP Officejet 7410 with up to networked PCs or wireless notebooks.
- Get more work done in less time - print and copy black text and color graphic documents faster with breakthrough performance up to 30 pages per minute laser-quality black, up to 20 pages per minute color.
- Print more pages using included, higher volume black and tri-color ink cartridges.
- Easily send, receive and print photos and scanned documents from one all-in-one to another without a PC, using HP Instant Share service and image display. Ideal for "instant delivery" of flyers, proposals, presentations or time-sensitive material.
Superior paper handling
- Save time and use up to 50% less paper with auto two-sided print, fax, scan, copy. Plus, auto copy collating and convenient legal-size scanning and copying. Print bigger jobs more efficiently with 250-sheet paper tray for 400-sheet total capacity.
- Save time and work more efficiently with your all-in-one using HP's 50-sheet automatic document feeder. Ideal for fast, hands-free copying, scanning and faxing multipage color or black-and-white projects.
Professional photo quality
- Make a positive impression every time with professional photo-quality color and laser-quality black. Enjoy the flexibility of 4800-optimized dpi and 4-ink color, optional 6-ink color or professional-quality black-and-white photo printing.
- HP Document Viewer for annotating documents and HP Image Zone for editing photos
- Print and copy photos whatever way you like with or without borders and panorama, standard or custom sizes. Print photos up to 8.5 x 24-inch and copy up to 8.5 x 11-inch, or use pre-cut 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10 and panorama photo papers to frame and display.
Print and view photos without a PC
- Use memory cards and image display, HP Photo Proof Sheet to select and print photos, or print photos directly from PictBridge enabled cameras using front USB port. Plus, wireless printing from camera phones.
- Make photos look their best before you print using the 2.5-inch image display and control panel buttons to select, rotate, crop and instantly remove red-eye. Plus, the display makes it easy to view your all-in-one instructions and menu options.
Print documents remotely - Remote printing is a convenient way to print from your notebook, and have documents and photos ready for pick up on the other end. Easily send and print files, while on the go, to an all-in-one using HP Instant Share service and the Internet.
Powerful faxing - Fast, convenient black and color faxing at 33.6 Kbps - with or without a PC. Preset speed dials using any 5 favorite keys for one-touch dialing, plus 110 speed dials. You'll never miss a fax - even if you run out of paper - with 150 page memory.
Precision copying - Easily make up to legal-size color copies of books, photos and more without a PC
Outstanding scanning - Outstanding scanning for including high-resolution photos into business presentations, brochures and more. Also scan legal-size documents and 3-D objects at 2400x4800-dpi optical resolution, up to 19,200-dpi enhanced and 48-bit color.
Low on ink? - HP SureSupply notifies you when it is time to replace your print cartridge and helps you purchase locally or via the internet.
Functions: Color printing, color copying, color scanning, color faxing
Black print speed: Up to 30 ppm
Color print speed: Up to 20 ppm
Black print resolution: Up to 1200 rendered dpi black (when printing from a computer)
Color print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi)
Borderless printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 24 in)
Direct photo printing: Yes (memory cards, PictBridge cameras)
Duplex printing: Automatic (standard)
Scanner resolution: Optical: Up to 2400 dpi / Enhanced: Up to 19200 dpi
Scanner bit depth: 48-bit
Maximum document scan size: 8.5 x 14 in
Scanner input type: Flatbed
Copy speed: Color: Up to 20 cpm / Black: Up to 30 cpm
Maximum number of copies: Up to 99 copies
Copy scaling: 25 to 400%
Fax transmission speed: 3 sec per page
Fax resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi
Incoming fax memory: Up to 150 pages
Fax speed dials: Up to 110 numbers
Display: 2.5-in LCD (color graphics)
Memory card support: CompactFlash Type I and II, Memory Stick, Secure Digital/MultiMediaCard/Secure MultiMediaCard, SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card
Paper handling: 150-sheet input tray, 250-sheet plain paper tray, 50-sheet automatic document feeder
Recommended monthly volume: Up to 5000 pages
Connectivity: 1 USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 PictBridge
Supported operating systems: Windows 98, 98 SE, 2000, Me, XP Home, XP Professional; Mac OS v 9.1, 9.2; Mac OS X v 10.1.5, 10.2.3, 10.3
Dimensions: 21.6 x 17.2 x 13.9 in
Weight: 31.2 lb