CONDITION: Previously owned. May have cosmetic markings. Printer only, no cartridges.
This USED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, optional accessories may not be included, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Produce professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers and accelerate productivity with apps on the large touchscreen, networking options and versatile e-all-in-one performance. Easily print from a mobile device with HP ePrint.
- ISO Speed: Up to 18 ppm black, Up to 13 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Copy Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Display: 2.65" CGD (color graphics), touchscreen
- Standard Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 Host USB, 1 Ethernet, 2 RJ-11 modem ports; memory card slots
- Paper Handling: 250-sheet input tray, 35 sheet automatic document feeder, optional 250-sheet input tray, 150-sheet output tray
Professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers
- Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, and get a better value for frequent printing.
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter-pen smears, using HP Officejet inks.
- Achieve ISO print speeds up to 18 ppm black and 13 ppm color, using affordable, individual inks.
- Depend on a printer with a 25,000-page monthly duty cycle - the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
Efficient Web connectivity - even print on the go
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint - now you can print from virtually anywhere.6
- Use the intuitive touchscreen to access business apps, plus quickly print and store files.
- Easily view and print photos from a USB drive and memory cards.
- Stay connected - share on a wireless or wired network.
Standout versatility with copy and scan solutions
- Create and print a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID, and use the CopyCrop tool to modify copies at the touchscreen.
- Automatically print two-sided documents, and decrease intervention with the 250-sheet paper tray.
- Improve workflow - send quick faxes, scan documents to a PC or e-mail, and more.
- Create borderless, double-sided flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business photos.
Exceptional energy and resource savings
- Use up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR qualified printer, and preset On or Off times.
- Easily recycle cartridges, and use up to 70% less supplies and packaging by weight compared with lasers.
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Use Original HP ink cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
- Print, fax, scan, copy, web
- ISO Speed: Up to 18 ppm black, Up to 13 ppm color
- Black (best): Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- SureSupply Supported: Yes
- Direct Print Supported: Yes (memory cards)
PRINT LANGUAGES STANDARD
- HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
- HP Thermal Inkjet
PRINT CARTRIDGES, NUMBER
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITY
- HP ePrint, HP WebOS printing (TouchPad only), Apple AirPrint
DUPLEX PRINT OPTIONS
- Automatic (standard)
- Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- 360 MHz
COMPATIBLE INK TYPES
- Pigment-based (black and color)
- Black Text/Graphics: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color Text/Graphics: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
MAX NUMBER OF COPIES
- Up to 99 copies
COPIER SMART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Easy ID Copy
- Poster, clone, mirror copy, auto-enlarge
FAX SPEED (LETTER)
- 4 sec per page
- Junk Barrier Supported: Yes, requires Caller ID
- PC Interface Supported: Yes, HP Software support provided
- Fax Auto-redialing: Yes
- Fax Delayed Sending: Yes
- Fax Forwarding Supported: Yes
- Black: 203 x 98 dpi
- Color: 200 x 200 dpi
- Photo: 203 x 196 dpi
FAXING OPTIONS (ADF)
- Up to 100 pages
FAX SMART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Digital Fax - Fax to Mac/Fax to PC is available to download with Windows and Macintosh
- ADF (Letter): Up to 5.6 ppm (200 ppi, b&w), Up to 5.6 ppm (200 ppi, color)
- Color (4 x 6 photo): < 10 sec
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Flatbed, ADF
- Up to 4800 dpi
SCAN FILE FORMAT
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
SCAN INPUT MODES
- Front-panel scan, copy, fax, or from software
SCAN SIZE MAXIMUM
- 8.5 x 11.7 in (216 x 297 mm)
BIT DEPTH/GRAY SCALE LEVELS
- Version 1.9
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 2 RJ-11 modem ports; memory card slots
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11n)
- Maximum/Standard: 128 MB
SEND TO EMAIL CAPABILITY
- Yes, PC requred
- 2.65" CGD (color graphics), touchscreen
OUTPUT FILE FORMAT
- PDF, TIFF, JPEG
DIGITAL SENDING STANDARD FEATURES
- Scan-to Folder, Fax Archive to Folder
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
- Tray 1: Letter, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, 4 x 10 in, 4 x 11 in, 4 x 12 in, 8 x 10 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch, DL)
MEDIA WEIGHT SUPPORTED
- Tray 1: 16 to 28 lb (plain paper), 60 to 75 lb (photo), 20 to 24 lb (envelope), 90 to 110 lb (card)
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Input Capacity: Up to 250 sheets letter/legal, Up to 80 cards, Up to 100 sheets 4 x 6 photos, Up to 100 sheets photo paper, Up to 30 envelopes, Up to 100 sheets label
- Output Capacity: Up to 150 sheets letter/legal, Up to 60 cards, Up to 25 envelopes, Up to 60 sheets label
CUSTOM MEDIA SIZES
- Windows does not support custom paper size; Tray 1: 3.5 x 8 to 8.5 x 14 in (Mac only)
- Up to 25,000 pages
RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME
- Up to 250 to 1,250 pages
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7, Linux
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space,
CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher.
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core Processor, 500 MB available
hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port
- Power Supply Type: Internal (Built-in) Universal Power Supply
- Power Supply Required: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 28 watts, 0.22 watts (manual-off), 1.95 watts (sleep), 5.81 watts (standby)
- W x D x H: 19.4 x 18.1 x 11.8 in (494 x 460 x 300 mm)
- 26.4 Ib (12 kg)