Produce professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers and accelerate productivity with apps on the large touchscreen, networking options and versatile e-all-in-one performance. Easily print from a mobile device with HP ePrint.
- ISO Speed: Up to 20 ppm black, Up to 16 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 4800 dpi
- Copy Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Display: 4.3" CGD (color graphics), touchscreen
- Standard Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 Host USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 Wireless 802.11n, 2 RJ-11 modem ports, memory card slots
- Paper Handling: 250-sheet input tray, 50 sheet automatic document feeder, optional 250-sheet input tray, 150-sheet output tray
- Legal Size Glass
Professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers
- Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers, and get a better value for frequent printing.
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter-pen smears, using HP Officejet inks.
- Achieve ISO print speeds up to 20 ppm black and 16 ppm color, using affordable, individual inks.
- Depend on a printer with a 25,000-page monthly duty cycle - the perfect fit for reliable color printing.
Efficient Web connectivity - even print on the go
- Print from a variety of mobile devices on the go. With HP ePrint - now you can print from virtually anywhere.6
- Use the large touchscreen with gesturing to access business apps, plus quickly print and store files.
- Easily view and print photos from a USB drive and memory cards.
- Stay connected - share on a wireless or wired network.
Standout versatility with copy and scan solutions
- Create flawless copies with CopySmart solutions and easily create and print a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID.
- Get automatic two-sided print, copy and scan capabilities, and do more with the 50-page automatic document feeder.
- Improve workflow - send quick faxes, scan up to legal-size documents to a PC or e-mail, and more.
- Create borderless, double-sided flyers and brochures, plus print impressive business photos.
Exceptional energy and resource savings
- Use up to 50% less energy than lasers with this ENERGY STAR qualified printer, and preset On or Off times.
- Easily recycle cartridges, and use up to 70% less supplies and packaging by weight compared with lasers.
- Consume up to 50% less paper while printing, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Use Original HP ink cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
- Print, fax, scan, copy, web
- ISO Speed: Up to 20 ppm black, Up to 16 ppm color
- Black (best): Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- SureSupply Supported: Yes
- Direct Print Supported: Yes (memory cards)
PRINT LANGUAGES STANDARD
- HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
- HP Thermal Inkjet
PRINT CARTRIDGES, NUMBER
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITY
- HP ePrint, HP WebOS printing (TouchPad only), Apple AirPrint
DUPLEX PRINT OPTIONS
- Automatic (standard)
- Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- 360 MHz
COMPATIBLE INK TYPES
- Pigment-based (black and color)
- Black Text/Graphics: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Color Text/Graphics: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
MAX NUMBER OF COPIES
- Up to 99 copies
COPIER SMART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Copy Fix - automatic de-skew and frame removal on black copy on glass bed, Easy Copy ID
- Poster, clone, mirror copy, auto-enlarge
FAX SPEED (LETTER)
- 4 sec per page
- Junk Barrier Supported: Yes, requires Caller ID
- PC Interface Supported: Yes, HP Software support provided
- Fax Auto-redialing: Yes
- Fax Delayed Sending: Yes
- Fax Forwarding Supported: Yes
- Black: 203 x 98 dpi
- Color: 200 x 200 dpi
- Photo: 203 x 196 dpi
FAXING OPTIONS (ADF)
- Up to 100 pages
FAX SMART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Digital Fax - Fax to Mac/Fax to PC is available to download with Windows and Macintosh
- ADF (Letter): Up to 11 ppm (200 ppi, b&w), Up to 7 ppm (200 ppi, color)
- Color (4 x 6 photo): < 11 sec
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Flatbed, ADF
- Up to 4800 dpi
SCAN FILE FORMAT
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
SCAN INPUT MODES
- Front-panel scan, copy, fax, or from software
SCAN SIZE MAXIMUM
- 8.5 x 14 in (216 x 356 mm)
SCANNING OPTIONS (ADF)
BIT DEPTH/GRAY SCALE LEVELS
- Version 1.9
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 Host USB, 1 Ethernet, 1 Wireless 802.11n, 2 RJ-11 modem ports, memory card slots
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11n)
- Maximum/Standard: 128 MB
SEND TO EMAIL CAPABILITY
- 4.3" CGD (color graphics), touchscreen
OUTPUT FILE FORMAT
- PDF, TIFF, JPEG
DIGITAL SENDING STANDARD FEATURES
- Scan-to E-mail, Fax Archive to E-mail
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
- Tray 1: Letter, legal, statement, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, 4 x 10 in, 4 x 11 in, 4 x 12 in, 8 x 10 in, envelopes (No. 10, Monarch, DL)
MEDIA WEIGHT SUPPORTED
- Tray 1: 16 to 28 lb (plain paper), 60 to 75 lb (photo), 20 to 24 lb (envelope), 90 to 110 lb (card)
- Standard, 50 sheets
- Input Capacity: Up to 250 sheets letter/legal, Up to 80 cards, Up to 100 sheets 4 x 6 photos, Up to 100 sheets photo paper, Up to 30 envelopes, Up to 100 sheets label
- Output Capacity: Up to 150 sheets letter/legal, Up to 60 cards, Up to 25 envelopes, Up to 60 sheets label
CUSTOM MEDIA SIZES
- Windows does not support custom paper size; Tray 1: 3.5 x 8 to 8.5 x 14 in (Mac only)
- Up to 25,000 pages
RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME
- Up to 250 to 1,250 pages
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7, Linux
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space,
CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer
- Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher.
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core Processor, 500 MB available
hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port
- Power Supply Type: Internal (Built-in) Universal Power Supply
- Power Supply Required: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 34 watts, 0.22 watts (manual-off), 2.21 watts (sleep), 6.63 watts (standby)
- W x D x H: 19.4 x 18.1 x 12.4 in (494 x 460 x 315 mm)
- 27.83 Ib (12.6 kg)
- One-year limited hardware warranty, 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support, business hour phone support within warranty period
SERVICE AND SUPPORT OPTIONS
- HP 2-year NBD Exchange with Enhanced Technical Phone Support, UQ208E
- HP 3-year NBD Exchange with Enhanced Technical Phone Support, UQ209E
- HP 4-year NBD Exchange with Enhanced Technical Phone Support, UQ210E
- HP 950 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 1,000 pages)
- HP 951 Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 700 pages)
- HP 951 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 700 pages)
- HP 951 Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 700 pages)
- HP 950XL Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 2,300 pages)
- HP 951XL Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 1,500 pages)
- HP 951XL Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 1,500 pages)
- HP 951XL Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge (~ 1,500 pages)