CONDITION: Previously owned. May have cosmetic markings. printer only, no cartridges.
This USED product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, optional accessories may not be included, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Print eye-catching color marketing materials for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. Cruise through high-volume printing tasks and help keep business moving with easy mobile printing and convenient NFC touch-to-print technology.
- ISO speeds: Up to 21 ppm black; Up to 16.5 ppm color
- Copy resolution: Black (text and graphics): Up to 1200 x 600 dpi; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi; Color (text and graphics): Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Display: 4.3" CGD touchscreen
- Standard connectivity: 1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports
- Paper handling: 250-sheet input tray, plus an Extra/Optional 250-sheet input tray; 150-sheet output tray
- Duty cycle: Up to 30,000 pages
Professional color for less than lasers
- Look professional with every page, using Original HP pigment inks for vibrant, durable prints.
- Count on a better value for frequent printing with Original HP high-capacity individual ink cartridges.
- Set the pace for success with fast printing speeds - up to 21 ppm black-and-white and 16.5 ppm color.
- Attract new customers with borderless, double-sided marketing materials that help your business stand out.
Print on your terms
- Print with just a touch from your NFC-enabled smartphone and tablet.
- Enable secure wireless printing from your mobile device - no router or access to local network required.
- Easily print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
- Share all your printer has to offer, office-wide, using 10/100 Ethernet connectivity - it's that simple.
Set a new pace for productivity
- Tackle big jobs with an additional 250-sheet tray and extra set of Original HP color cartridges.
- Easily manage all your tasks and access apps - just tap and swipe the 4.3-inch (10.9cm) touchscreen.
- Print two-sided pages fast - up to 10 pages per minute (ppm) black-and-white and 9 ppm color.
- Breeze through multipage documents and create quick copies and faxes, using the 50-page auto document feeder.
Save with this HP Instant Ink-eligible printer
- Print high-quality documents and photos for a few dollars per month.
- Ensure you'll always have ink on hand - your printer orders ink before you run out.
Functions / Multitasking Supp.
- Print, copy, scan, fax, Web; Yes
- Black (ISO): Up to 21 ppm; Color (ISO): Up to 16.5 ppm; First Page Out Black: As fast as 12 sec; First Page Out Color: As fast as 13 sec; Black (Draft): Up to 34 ppm; Color (Draft): Up to 34 ppm
- Black (best): Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi on plain paper from 600 x 600 input dpi; Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo Paper from 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- HP Thermal Inkjet
Print Cartridges Number
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
Standard Print languages
- HP PCL3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
Printer Smart Software Features
- Orientation: Portrait/Landscape; Print on Both Sides: None/Flip on Long Edge/Flip on Short Edge; Pages per Sheet: 1, 2, 4, 6, 9, 16 (i.e. N-up printing); Quality Settings: Draft/Normal/Best; Color: Black & White/Color; Printing Shortcuts; Print in Grayscale: Off/High Quality Grayscale/Black Ink Only; Pages Per Sheet Layout: Right then Down/Down then Right/Left then Down/Down then Left; Borderless Printing: Off/On; HP Real Life Technologies: Off/On; Preserve Layout: Yes/No; Booklet: None/Booklet-LeftBinding/Booklet-Right Binding; Pages to Print: Print All Pages/Print Odd Pages Only/Print Even Pages Only; Print in Max DPI: No/Yes; Page Borders: Off/On
- HP Web Jetadmin; Embedded Web server
Scan Type / Technology
- Flatbed, ADF; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
Scan File Format
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
Scan Input Modes
- Front-panel scan, copy, fax, or from software
Scan Size Maximum
- ADF: 8.5 x 14 in; Flatbed: 8.5 x 14 in
Scanner Advanced Features
- High speed scanning
Bit Depth / Grayscale levels
- 24-bit; 256
Digital Sending Stand. Features
- Scan-to E-mail; Fax Archive to E-mail
- Black (ISO): Up to 14 cpm; Color (ISO): Up to 13 cpm; Black (Draft): Up to 34 cpm; Color (Draft): Up to 34 cpm
- Black (text and graphics): Up to 1200 x 600 dpi; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi; Color (text and graphics): Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
Maximum Number Of Copies
- Up to 99 copies
- 25 to 400%
- Copies; Two-Sided; Lighter/Darker; HP Copy Fix; ID Copy; Resize; Quality; Paper Size; Paper Type; Collate; Margin Shift; Crop; Copy Preview; Tray Select; Enhancements
- Letter: 4 sec per page
- Color (best): 200x200 dpi; Black (standard): 203x98 dpi; Color (standard): 200 x 200 dpi
Fax Smart Software Features
- Digital Fax - Fax to Mac/Fax to PC is available with Windows and Macintosh
- Fax Memory: Up to 100 pages; Auto Fax Reduction Supported: Yes; Auto-Redialing: Yes; Fax Delayed Sending: Yes; Distinctive Ring Detection Supported: Yes; Fax Forwarding Supported: Yes; Junk Barrier Supported: Yes, requires Caller ID; Maximum Speed Dialing Numbers: Up to 99 numbers; PC Interface Supported: Yes, HP Software support provided
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
Mobile Printing Capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Android OS Enablement Printing, Mopria-certified
- Standard: 128 MB; Maximum: 128 MB
- 600 MHz
- Monthly, letter: Up to 30,000 pages
Recomm. Monthly Page Volume
- 250 to 1500 pages (print)
Media Types Supported
- Plain paper; Thick plain paper, HP Bright White Paper, HP Premium Presentation Paper, Matte, Other Inkjet Papers, Card Stock, HP Premium Plus Photo Papers, HP Advanced Photo Papers, HP Everyday Photo Paper, Matte, HP Everyday Photo Paper, Glossy, Other photo papers, Other specialty papers, Other Greeting Cards, HP Brochure Paper 180g, Glossy, HP Brochure and Flyer Paper, Matte, HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Matte, HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Glossy, Other brochure papers, Plain hagaki, Inkjet hagaki, Photo hagaki
Media Weight Supported
- Tray 1: 16 to 28 lb (plain paper); 60 to 75 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 90 to 110 lb (card)
Media Sizes Supported
- Letter, Legal, Government Legal, Executive, Statement, 3x5in, 4x6in, 5x7in, 13x18cm, 8x10in, 10x15cm, L, Photo 2L, Envelope( #10, Monarch, 5.5bar), Card (3x5in, 4x6in, 5x8in)
Media Sizes Custom
- Tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- 250-sheet input tray plus an Extra/Optional 250-sheet input tray; 150-sheet output tray; Duplex Options: Automatic (standard); Auto Document Feeder Capacity: 50 sheets; Envelope Feeder: No; Standard Paper Trays: 2; Input Capacities: Up to 250 sheets standard; Up to 30 envelopes; Up to 80 cards; Up to 100 sheets labels; Up to 250 sheets legal; Output Capacities: Up to 150 sheets standard; Up to 25 envelopes; Up to 60 cards; Up to 60 sheets labels; Up to 150 sheets legal
- HP 950 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~1000 pages); HP 951 Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge; HP 951 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge; HP 951 Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge: composite yield (~700 pages); HP 950XL Black Officejet Ink Cartridge (~2300 pages); HP 951XL Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge; HP 951XL Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge; HP 951XL Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge: composite yield (~1500 pages).
- WxDxH: 19.7x18.5x15.7 in (with duplexer and second 250-sheet paper tray installed, output tray folded up); Maximum: 19.7x25.5x15.7 in (with duplexer and second 250-sheet paper tray installed, output tray extended to Legal)
- 35.01 lb (with duplexer and second 250-sheet paper tray)
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support; business hour phone support within warranty period
Energy Efficiency Compliance
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 3 Buttons (Home, Help, Back); Active control light; Wi-Fi control light
- 4.3" CGD touchscreen
- HP Printer Software, Google Toolbar, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3)* or higher (32-bit only): *Supports 32-bit only; Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9; Linux
Compatible Network Operating Systems
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (Professional and Home Editions); Mac OS X v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8 or v 10.9; Linux. Operating System Support (Enterprise install only), Windows 2003 Server (32-bit and 64-bit, SP1 and SP2) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2003 Server R2 (32-bit and 64-bit) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2008 Server (32-bit and 64-bit, SP1 and SP2) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows 2008 Server R2 (64-bit) (Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition), Windows Server 201. Operating System Support (Print driver only): Novell Netware 6, 6.5, Open Enterprise Server 6.5, Novell iPrint, Citrix, Citrix XenApps 6.0, Xen Server 5.6, Xen Desktop 5.5, Cluster Support, Windows 2003 Server Terminal Services, Windows 2003 Server Terminal Services with Citrix Metaframe XP with Feature Release 3, Windows 2003 Server Terminal Services with Citrix Presentation Server 4.0, Windows 2003 Server Terminal Services with Citrix Presentation 4.5, Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services, Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services with Citrix XenApp
Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows 7, 8, 8.1: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet Explorer, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet Explorer, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB; Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only): Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 750 MB available hard disk space, Internet Explorer 6, CD-ROM/DVD or Internet, USB;
- MAC: Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X v 10.7 Lion, OS X v 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v 10.9 Mavericks: 1 GB available hard disk space; Internet connection; CD-ROM drive; USB
- Power Supply Type: Internal (Built-in) Universal Power Supply; Power Requirements: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz; Power Consumption: 35 watts (maximum), 0.15 watts (Manual-Off), 6.80 watts (Standby), 2.20 watts (Sleep)
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 6.9 B(A) (printing at 20 ppm); Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 64 dB(A) (draft printing at 22 ppm)
- Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 104?F; Recommended Operating Temperature: 59 to 90?F; Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 140?F; Non-Operating Humidity Range: Up to 90% RH (non-condensing) at a temperature of 60?C (140?F); Operating Humidity Range: 20 to 80% RH; Recommended Humidity Operating Range: 25 to 75% RH
- Device firewall configuration; Control panel lock; Password protect EWS, SSL/TLS (HTTPS)
HP Service and Support Options
- UQ208E - HP 2 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; UQ209E - HP 3 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; UQ210E - HP 4 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Next Business Day Exchange; U6M53E - HP 2 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Onsite Exchange; U6M54E - HP 3 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Onsite Exchange; U6M55E - HP 4 Year Care Pack Business Priority Support with Onsite Exchange