Printing and sharing wirelessly is easier than ever. Send scans to email, using the vibrant touchscreen. Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Conserving resources is automatic with two-sided prints and copies.
Wireless printing of lab-quality photos and everyday documents easily and affordably at home.
Print wirelessly and stay connected - on the go.
- HP ePrint - now you can print from virtually anywhere.
- Easily print and share, using built-in wireless, and connect quickly with HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- Download convenient, free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone.
- Automatically print and copy on both sides of a single page.
Take projects from start to finish - without a PC.
- Access a library of free apps using the 2.65-inch (6.7 cm) color touchscreen.
- Scan photos and everyday documents to email - without a PC.
- Use your memory card to print photos directly. Save images to a card without using a PC.
Balance affordable printing and brilliant quality.
- Print affordably, using individual inks, and save more with high-capacity cartridges for frequent printing.
- Create lab-quality, water-resistant photos without borders, as well as archive-quality documents.
- Print, scan, copy, and connect to the Web. Produce borderless, lab-quality photos and everyday documents.
- Use Original HP print cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards.
Easily save paper and energy.
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying.
- Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
Compared with HP 564 Black and color Ink Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. High-capacity cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit http://www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect
Water resistance based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok logo.
Fade resistance based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
Display-permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc., or HP Image Permanence Lab. For details, visit http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence.
Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 47 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit: http://www.hp.com/recycle.
Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services require registration. App availability varies by country, language and agreements. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
Requires access to third party app stores. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions for details on compatible devices.
Availability of rewards varies by country. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
Not available on all printers. Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
Google? and Gmail are trademarks of Google Inc. Feature requires Google Cloud Print? ready printer or existing printer connected to a PC with Internet access. Print times may vary. Currently only Google apps are supported.
Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad, iPad 2, iPhone (3GS or later), iPod touch (3rd generation or later). Works with HP?s AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Not included; please purchase separately.
Compatible with most popular email services. Check http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter for more information.