Performance anywhere you need it
The HP Slimline offers a powerful PC where space is at a premium. Perfect for a small office or dorm, it can handle all your computing needs, like e-mail, word processing and more.(10) And the Slimline is flexible, so you can easily add or upgrade features and functions. The HP Slimline?s sleek, modern styling, with chrome and accent lighting, looks great in any room.
- Backed by HP's award-winning Total Care service and support
- Sophisticated styling gives the Slimline the look of a top-price PC
- Protected by Norton Internet Security 2009: Protect your PC out of the box(11)
- The front-panel 6-in-1 memory card reader makes it easy to transfer photos, music, and other files to and from your digital camera and other peripheral devices.
- The SuperMulti DVD burner with LightScribe technology lets you create custom, silkscreen-quality labels and artwork directly onto LightScribe-enabled CD and DVD discs.(6)
HP Exclusive MediaSmart Software Suite 3.0
- One stop for all your multimedia and entertainment
- Discover and enjoy your digital world
- Share and browse your personal memories via Snapfish by HP.(10)
- Burn your music(13), slideshows & playlists to DVDs for sharing or saving.
- Add your favorite music as background to your photo slideshows.Your PC, your way, with HP & Windows 7(1)
Windows 7 makes everyday tasks simple - and makes new things possible.
- HP Advisor PC Discovery gives you access to software and services you need to get the most out of your Windows 7 HP PC.
- HP Support Assistant provides a rich set of troubleshooting tools to solve Windows 7 HP PC problems faster
- HP Advisor Dock lets you customize your Windows 7 desktop so you can find what you want faster
Service and support
HP stands behind our products and protects your investment with award-winning service and support available around the clock by phone, e-mail, and online.(10)
- HP Total Care offers expert assistance 24 x 7: - Toll-free telephone support at 1.800.HP.INVENT(1.800.474.6836) in English and Spanish in the United States or English and French in Canada. - Real-time online chat. - E-mail, usually answered within one hour.
- A desktop icon offers one-click access to online technical support, troubleshooting and downloads.
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - makes everyday tasks simple - and makes new things possible.(1)
- Intel Pentium Processor E5300(2)
- Intel G31 Express Chipset
- 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2 SDRAM memory (2x2048 for ultimate performance)(3)
- 640GB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive(4)(5)
- SuperMulti DVD Burner with LightScribe Technology(6)
- Write: 16x max DVD?R, 12x max DVD?R DL, 8x max DVD+RW, 6x max DVD-RW, 12x max DVD-RAM, 40x max CD-R, 32x max CD-RW. Read: 16x max DVD-ROM, 40x CD-ROM(6)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 with 64MB integrated shared graphics memory. Up to 256MB Total Available Graphics Memory as allocated by Windows 7(16)
- 10/100Base-T network interface
- High Definition Audio, 6 speaker configurable
- 2 DIMM (240-pin, DDR2) (occupied)
- 1 PCI Express x1 (occupied)(24)
- 1 PCI Express x16 (one available)(24)
- 1 external 5.25 inch (occupied)
- 1 internal 3.5 inch (occupied)
- Front panel 6-in-1 memory card reader supports xD, MMC, Secure Digital (SD, SDHC), Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, MMC+
- 4 USB 2.0 ports (Back)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports (Front)
- Headphone (Front)
- 2 PS/2; LAN; Microphone/Line-in/Line-out (Back)
- VGA-out (Back)
MOUSE AND KEYBOARD
- HP USB keyboard
- HP USB optical mouse
- Unpackaged: 15.91 inch (L) x 4.43 inch (W) x 12.24 inch (H/D) approx.
- Packaged: 19.49 inch (L) x 15.55 inch (W) x 11.61 inch (H/D) approx.
- Unpackaged: 9.20 lbs approx.
- Packaged: 10.45 lbs approx.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT
- Warranty Options: -1 year limited hardware warranty and 1 year software support, offering 24x7 technical assistance available online(10) or toll-free by phone -Service Delivery: Customer Replaceable Parts; Return to hp for repair; Authorized Service Provider.
- Support Options: -Desktop icon provides one click access to built-in desktop Help and Support Center. -Easy, online access to questions, answers and troubleshooting information via hp.com/support - Direct, knowledgeable assistance available 24/7 toll-free by phone.
- Extended Service Plans: -You can choose from a variety of Extended Service Plans from HP to meet your individual needs by calling 1-866-234-1377 or by going to hp.com/go/totalcare
PHOTO AND VIDEO
- HP MediaSmart Software Suite: Your one-stop multimedia & entertainment center to create photo slideshows, share personal videos, listen to your favorite music playlists & watch DVD movies
- Cyberlink DVD Suite Deluxe: Automatically fix and edit videos and create CDs and DVDs. Edit, burn and archive data to discs.(13)
- Microsoft Works 9: Includes a word processor, spreadsheet, database and calendar
- Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition 2007 Trial: 60-day trial version(14)
- HP Total Care Advisor 3.2: HP Advisor makes your PC easier to use -view your status at a glance, access support, discover more ways to use your PC, and navigate easily to your favorite software and services.
- Norton Internet Security 2009: Protect your PC out of the box (60 days of complimentary live updates)(11)
- Easy sign-up to major dial-up and broadband Internet Service Providers: (15) - MSN dial-up (offer included) - NetZero Dial-Up (offer included) - NetZero Accelerated Dial-Up (offer included) - Juno Turbo Dial-Up (offer included) - High Speed Internet Services Comparison Shopping