This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
HP TouchPad works like you doto move back and forth between all the things you're working on. With a large, brilliant screen, you see your related activities grouped together automatically - so you stay organized. Everything's open and you never lose your place. If a call or text message arrives on your HP Pre3 smartphone, you can answer or reply right from your TouchPad, not to mention work with Microsoft Office files and collaborate with colleagues using Google Docs or Box.net. Plus, you experience more of the Web, including Adobe Flash.
The HP TouchPad is designed to work like you do, so you can accomplish more. TouchPad gives you a seamless way
Do more with HP webOS
HP TouchPad is part of a growing family of webOS devices designed to keep you better connected.
- Next-level multitasking: Get a simple, natural way to move from one thing to the next. Have related activities automatically grouped together into card stacks.
- HP Synergy: Get contacts, calendars, messages, email, and photos automatically synced from sources like Microsoft Exchange, Facebook, and Google.
- Just type: Simply start typing to search the Web, update your status, or begin just about anything. Think about what you want to do, not how you have to do it.
- Notifications: Receive a snapshot of new messages, email, and events without being totally disrupted. Act on what's
important-ignore what's not.
- Web: Browse the full Web at blazing speed with support for the latest Web technologies, including Adobe Flash Player.
- Better together: Receive text messages and answer phone calls on your TouchPad. Move a website onto your HP Pre3 by bringing the devices together.
- Wireless printing: Print wirelessly to compatible networked HP printers.
_ Productivity powerhouse: Work with Microsoft Office files and collaborate with colleagues using Google Docs or Box.net.
- Enhanced email: Keep multiple emails open at once. View work and personal messages together or separately. Scroll through your inbox in one pane while working on an email in another.
Stay connected at work or away
Built-in Wi-Fi lets you can send and receive emails or access the Internet-at work, at home, and at your favorite hotspots. Plus, the Bluetooth technology provides wireless short-range communication or connectivity.
Loaded with extras
The integrated webcam on the front of the HP TouchPad enables video conferencing, and integrated Beats Audio lets you hear everything the way it was meant to be heard. Heading out of town? Download movies or TV shows on TouchPad from the HP Movie Store to watch on a flight.
Expand your capabilities
Place TouchPad on the optional HP Touchstone dock and it charges automatically, while also launching today's agenda or other content you choose. Do a lot of typing? Add an ultra-slim, ultra-compact wireless keyboard. HP TouchPad is designed to work like you do, so you can accomplish more.
HP webOS 3.0
1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core APQ8060 processor
- Size: 9.7-inch diagonal LED backlit multi-touch display (capacitive)
- Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Viewing angle: IPS wide viewing-angle technology
- Material: multi-touch glass display with a special coating for easier cleaning and abrasion resistance
Qualcomm Adreno 220 core
Beats Audio, integrated stereo speakers, integrated microphone, 3.5 mm stereo headphone/microphone jack; 1.3 MP webcam (inward facing)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n with WPA, WPA2, WEP, 802.1X authentication
- Bluetooth wireless technology 2.1 + EDR with A2DP
- Stereo Bluetooth support
Ports and Connectors
(1) Charger/MicroUSB connector with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, (1) combo stereo headphone/microphone jack, and (1) power connector
Internet and Communication
- Browser: full Web with support for Adobe Flash and HTML 5
- Email: Microsoft Exchange email with Direct Push Technology, POP3/IMAP (Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, AOL, Hotmail, etc.)
- Video calling
- Messaging (IM, SMS): combines your messaging conversations with each person in the same view regardless of app used
Dimensions (H x W x D)
9.45 x 7.48 x 0.54 in / 240 x 190 x 13.7 mm
Approximately 1.6 lb (740 grams)
2-cell, rechargeable 6300 mAh (typical) battery (included), external 10W AC adapter
Support and warranty
- Support: 90-day toll-free limited software support; 90-day toll-free setup assistance, 24x7 free ondevice
and desktop chat support14
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty; HP Care Pack services are available for an additional fee.