HP Pavilion tx1305us Entertainment Notebook PC
- Twist the convertible display 180? for presentations or portable entertainment, or fold it flat like a slate for reading documents or watching videos.
- Use the touch screen and stylus to navigate applications or capture short handwritten notes.
- Get fast, powerful performance with AMD Turion 64X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology.
- Enjoy your favorite digital music, photos, videos, DVD movies, live or recorded TV2, karaoke, even games - all at the touch of a button with HP QuickPlay.
- Enjoy high-gloss, sophisticated style with HP Imprint finish in Wave, a flowing linear design inspired by a Zen rock garden.
- Optimize your mobility with a 12.1" display that has the same viewable area as a 15.4" screen - in a notebook that weighs over two pounds less!
- Get sharp, realistic images for 3D games and video editing from the NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 graphics card and up to 287MB shared video memory.
- Simplify your password management with the integrated fingerprint reader.
- Create personalized, silkscreen-quality DVD and CD labels with LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling technology.
- Chat face-to-face or take pictures and video clips using the HP Webcam and Integrated Microphone.
- Transfer photos and files quickly and easily using the 5-in-1 digital media reader.
HP innovation is most visible in its breakthrough notebook PC designs that truly integrate fashion and technology for today's mobile, digital lifestyle. High gloss High-gloss HP Imprint finish encases the elegant, curvilinear form and is more durable than traditional painted surfaces. It features a subtle HP exclusive Wave pattern that was inspired by Zen rock gardens and Japanese wood block prints. Flowing lines create concentric waves crashing into each other in a highly-stylized manner. Encouraging direct interaction, the backlit media control panel responds to the touch or sweep of a finger. HP's Notebook Design Group has been recognized by distinguished design institutions: International CES Innovations Design and Engineering Awards; iF International Forum Design Award; Industrial Design Excellence Awards; ID Magazine Annual Review; Good Design Awards.
HP QuickPlay provides access to DVDs, videos, photos, music, karaoke, streamed or recorded TV - and now games - at the touch of a button. Watch DVD movies on the full screen using simple media controls. Add music to your slide shows or videos with drag-and-drop functionality. Stream, watch live and record TV. Throw an impromptu karaoke party or play preinstalled games from leading brands. Find and stream media from universal plug-and-play devices such as Windows Media Connect. Listen without disturbing others with included stereo earbud headphones. And control content from up to 10 feet away with the HP Mobile Remote Control that can be stored in the system ExpressCard slot for convenience. It's time to play!
Mobility with a twist
For those who are always on the go and want advanced communication options plus fast access to their entertainment and applications, the HP Pavilion tx1300 series Entertainment Notebook PC provides the ideal convergence of these features with the latest mobile computing technologies. And it's light enough to take everywhere! Its 12.1" screen twists 180? for presentations and DVD playback while traveling ? and folds flat for convenience. With an optional WWAN card, service and webcam, face-to-face communication is possible anywhere cell phone coverage is available. This 4.4 lb light notebook PC delivers the same viewable screen content and performance as a 15.4" system ? but weighs over 2 lbs less! Inviting more interaction and communication options than ever, the tx1300 is the perfect travel companion -- and more personal than ever.
Designed for your life
For those who want advanced digital entertainment capability coupled with leading-edge mobile performance and communication features, the HP Pavilion dv6600 series Entertainment Notebook PC delivers! Dual headphone jacks with Altec Lansing audio help you to share and enjoy your entertainment. And mobile dual-core technology enables use of multiple demanding applications, such as photo editing, DVD burning and playing a game, at the same time. This 6.1 lb (starting weight) light notebook exists at the intersection of computing and entertainment with its 15.4" High-Definition BrightView widescreen display and innovative entertainment features.
HP innovation and technology leadership helps you work faster, connect in new ways and play more.
- Touch Screen. Navigate your applications with the included stylus ? or simply use your fingernail. Capture short hand-written notes and drawing anywhere you go. Convert them to text.
- HP Webcam and Integrated Microphone. Turn your next instant message into a live video chat with the integrated webcam, omnidirectional microphone and IM solution of your choice. Optimized for low-light environments, it's great for capturing short videos or photos to e-mail to friends or share on your favorite social networking site.
- Integrated Fingerprint Reader. A fingerprint reader offers advanced security by using fingerprints instead of standard passwords to access online accounts, such as banks and e-mail. To set up access, each fingerprint is associated with a password through Verisoft Access Manager. Verisoft Single Sign On (SSO) stores user names and passwords to an unlimited number of sites and automatically enters logon credentials. If more than one person uses the notebook PC, each can use a fingerprint to logon to a computer user account and access preset preferences and files.
- LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling. Create custom laser-etched disc labels right in the drive with LightScribe and preinstalled Roxio ExpressLabeler. Just Just burn data on the disc, flip it over and burn the cover image using any scanned image and/or text. Free label designs and color background discs in five vivid shades are now available. Visit the LightScribe Web site for more information.
HP Help and Support provides best-in-class service when and how how you need it.
- One-year limited hardware warranty with 24/7 phone support
- Toll-free phone support during warranty @ 1.800.HPINVENT (1.800.474.6836) in the U.S. and Canada
- Email and real-time chat support for the life of the product by clicking on the desktop ?help" icon
- Easy-to-use dashboard for system diagnostics and updates with preinstalled Advisor
|Operating System: ||Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium|
|Processor: ||AMD Turion 64 X2 Dual-Core Mobile Technology TL-58|
|Processor Speed: ||1.90 GHz|
|Processor Cache: ||512KB+512KB L2 Cache|
|Bus Speed: ||Up to 1600MHz system bus running at AC/DC Mode 35 watt |
|Memory: ||1024MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)|
Max supported =4096MB
|Accessible Memory Slots ||2|
|Video Graphics ||NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 (UMA) with up to 287MB Total Available Graphics Memory|
|Hard Drive ||160GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)|
|Finish and Features ||HP Imprint Finish, HP Pavilion WebCam with Integrated Microphone & Integrated Fingerprint Reader|
|Multimedia Drive ||LightScribe Super Multi 8X DVD+RW, DVD-RW with Double Layer Support|
|Display ||12.1" WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen Touch-screen Display (1280 x 800) (g) - Panel rotates 180 degrees and folds flat|
|Network Card ||Integrated 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)|
|Wireless Option ||802.11b/g WLAN|
|Digital Media ||5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader for Secure Digital cards, MultiMedia cards,|
cards, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, or xD Picture cards
|Fax/Modem ||High speed 56k modem |
|Audio ||Altec Lansing|
|Keyboard ||101-key compatible |
|Pointing Device ||Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicated vertical scroll Up/Down pad|
|PC Card Slots ||1 ExpressCard/34 Slot|
|External Notebook Ports ||3 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0|
2 Headphone out
1 VGA (15-pin)
1 TV-Out (S-video)
1 RJ-11 (modem)
1 RJ -45 (LAN)
1 notebook expansion port 3
1 Consumer IR (1 on notebook & 1 on panel)
|Dimensions ||8.82"(L) x 12.05"(W) x 1.23" (min H)/1.52" (max H)|
|Weight ||4.49 lbs (Touchscreen w/weight-saver)|
|Security ||Kensington MicroSaver lock slot|
Accepts 3rd party security lock devices
|Power ||65W AC Adapter|
6-Cell Lithium-Ion battery
|Warranty and Support |
1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty Toll Free Support (NA)
1-Year Free Hardware Technical Support
30-Days Free Software Support (Free 90-Day Software Support with Product Registration)
|Security and Support ||Symantec Norton Internet Security 2007 (including 60 days complimentary live update)|
HP Total Care Help & Support Center
PC Recovery (Softthinks Restore Solution)
Wireless Home Network
|Productivity and Finance |
Microsoft Office 2007 Student and Teacher Edition: 60 Day Trial Version
HP PhotoSmart Premier
HP Quick Play
Muvee AutoProducer DVD Edition with Burning
Roxio Digital Media Plus
Adobe Acrobat Reader
HP Games Powered by Wild Tangent
|Internet Solutions ||Easy Internet Sign-up plans include: |
Microsoft Internet Explorer