TURN YOUR RECORDS INTO CDs - NO COMPUTER REQUIRED
LP 2 CD is the fastest, easiest way to convert your vinyl records to CDs with none of the hassle of connecting a computer. Listen to your music in the car, at home, on your computer, or any place with a CD player!
Play your album into LP 2 CD and record one or more CD copies in the internal CD burner. Or, connect your computer and easily transfer your music to your iTunes, iPod, or MP3 player. LP 2 CD comes with software for fast, easy importing to your iTunes library. Just place your record on the turntable and insert a blank CD. Play your vinyl, hit the record button and let LP 2 CD do the rest!
LP 2 CD includes a software CD with EZ Vinyl Converter for PC (with auto track detection) and EZ Audio Converter for Mac. They are the simplest way to record and convert vinyl directly to iTunes. It's like magic! Before you know it, you'll be listening to songs you haven?t heard in years in iTunes or on your iPod. A free download version of EZ Vinyl Converter with Gracenote ? MusicID is included for automatic track naming.
Now you can listen to your music in the car, at home, on your computer, or any place with a standard CD player. Converting your records is a snap with LP 2 CD.
(iPod and iTunes are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Gracenote is a trademark of Gracenote, Inc.)
- All-in-one: built-in CD recorder copies music from vinyl
- Copy entire albums or make your own custom mix CDs
- Works stand-alone, or connected to your computer
- Includes EZ Vinyl Converter 2 software (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) for hassle-free computer recording
- Belt-drive turntable with premium tonearm and cartridge
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM vinyl supported
- Built-in audio CD-burner records from turntable
- Records on blank Audio CD-Rs
- USB audio interface (44.1kHz, 16-bit), Mac and PC compatible
- 15.8 x 17.6 x 6.5 inches
- Weighs 12.5 lbs
* USB port
* CD drive
* PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
* Mac: OS X 10.4* or later