IQ Massager TENS Stimulator Pro V; 12 Modes 2-Person TENS Massager in Silver
- Two outputs which has an A and B Switch and has 12 massage modes
- Digital LED display
- 12 massage modes: Kneading, Acupuncture, Tapping, Scraping, Cupping, Combination Swedish massage, Thai massage, Korean massage, Shiatsu massage, Foot massage, and Sport massage
- Adjustable timer for your convenience (10-60 minutes)
- 20 levels of strength
- Extremely small dimensions (smaller than an iPod)
- Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Five year manufacturer's warranty
More info on the Pro V:
The innovative IQ TENS STIMULATOR is the latest in muscle therapy and electric muscle stimulation. This small and compact product uses TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) and EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) technology to relieve muscle aches and tension. It uses its fully rechargeable lithium battery to send electrical pulses to problem areas. The IQ Massager Pro V features 12 massage modes, 20 levels of strength, and an adjustable timer. Portability at its best, you can use it anywhere: indoors, outdoors and it will fit easily even in your pocket.
Pad's Maintenance and Care:
- For best results and to maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water before & after use and cover them with protective films after use.
- Turn off the instrument when not in use.
- Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months.
- When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, extra massage pads can be ordered.
- Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
- Avoid touching the massage pads directly with fingers when power is on.
- Pregnant women should avoid using this massager.
- Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as an artificial heart-lung devices and respirators should avoid using this massager.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not open the chassis of the control unit.
*Consult with your doctor before using IQ Massager if you have:
- Skin problems
- Acute disease
- Malignant tumor
- Infectious disease
- Cardiac dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- High fever