IQ Massage Slippers
Healthy feet are very important for your body. Connect Massage Slippers to all IQ Massager products.
General Maintenance and Care for your IQ Massage Products:
- Always remember to apply a few drops of water on the sticky surface of both pads before and after use.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the massage pads, always apply a few drops of water and cover them with protective films after use.
- Turn off the instrument when not in use.
- Depending on usage, each pair of massage pads usually last for more than 2 months.
- When the massage pads completely lose their adhesiveness, extra massage pads can be ordered.
- Avoid applying the massage pads near the heart, above the neck, on the head, in the mouth or pubic region, or over scars.
- Avoid touching the massage pads directly with fingers when power is on.
- Pregnant women should avoid using this massager.
- Patients who use a pacemaker or life support equipment, such as an artificial heart-lung devices and respirators should avoid using this massager.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not open the chassis of the control unit.
*Consult with your doctor before using iSmart Massager if you have:
- Skin problems
- Acute disease
- Malignant tumor
- Infectious disease
- Cardiac dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- High fever
*iSmart Massager is not intended for:
- Nerve therapy
- Treatment of muscle spasm
- Muscle growth
- Pain management
- Weight reduction
- Prevention of muscle atrophy