The Siren Series Universal fit IEMs plus Astell & Kern Playback allows you to hear the music how the Recording Artist and Mix Engineer intended.
The first in the Siren Series, the Roxanne IEM is named after the song of the same name by The Police. Roxanne is of the most iconic songs written about a woman in rock history and therefore fitting for the debut of our Siren Series. Penned by lead singer and bassist Sting, Roxanne was written from the point of view of a man who falls in love with a prostitute. The song was released as a single from their debut album Outlandos d'Amour in April 1978 and In 2008, Roxanne was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame.
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12BA per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology: Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +13dB).
- Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +13dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalance and 2.5mm balance cable both are included in the package
Variable bass output, adjustable from cable
User controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +13dB).
Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +10dB (10Hz to 100Hz).
4-pin Cable Connection with Machined Aluminum Locking Collar
4-pin cable connection with Machined Aluminum Collar mechanism provides a more secure and strong connection with earpiece and will also help to protect it from sweat and dust.
- Type: Universal fit IEM
- Driver Unit: Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12BA per side)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 23 kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 119dB @ 1mW
- Impedance: 15 ohm