This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The EON315 is a 15" two-way, powered, portable speaker system. It is a complete self contained sound reinforcement system, capable of full-bandwidth reproduction at high levels with the added benefit of a microphone pre-amp enabling the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. The EON315 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) JBL woofer, a 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100 degree H by 60 degree V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a 280 watt Class-D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all cross-over functions, protection, and system EQ functionality.
- 280 watt Powered Speaker System
- Light Weight. True portability weighing only 15.9 kg (35 lb)
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- 15" JBL low-frequency driver
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- 100 degree H x 60 degree V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable Pre-engineered EQ settings
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy "daisy-chain" connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues - especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Amplification and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
- System Power Rating: 280 W continuous, 560 W peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz (EQ in 'Flat' position)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 685 mm x 438 mm x 366 mm (27 in x 17.3 in x 14.4 in)
- Frequency Response (?3 dB): 50 Hz - 18 kHz (EQ in 'Flat' position)
- Coverage Pattern: 100 degree H x 60 degree V nominal
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Net Weight: 15.9 kg (35 lb)