This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The LSR2328P Bi-Amplified Studio Monitor is equipped for a wide range of applications. The LSR2328P includes a long-excursion 8" woofer and 1" silk substrate dome tweeter and 165 watts of amplification. Balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors allow connection of mixing consoles, computer audio interfaces, audio visual equipment, and home audio systems. A detented level control allows fine adjustment of speaker volume. Low and high frequency trim controls let you tailor the speaker's response to preference or room acoustics. A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a speaker stand or a console top. Mounting points are included and the enclosure has been reinforced for safe mounting using industry-standard mounting hardware. Rather than using a single on-axis measurement of the speaker's performance, JBL's LSR design criteria requires seventy measurements yielding more than 1,200 times the data, enabling JBL to engineer a speaker that sounds right and is accurate in any room. A trademark of LSR Design is the custom tweeter waveguide that delivers superior imaging and smoother frequency response to your listening position. Today's production styles require a monitor system capable of extended low frequency performance. To address this, the LSR2328P uses a new long-excursion 8" woofer with a high-flux motor. A custom-tuned port works in concert with the woofer to produce deep and accurate low frequency response to 37Hz. The LSR2328P produces exceptional sound pressure level (SPL) through JBL-engineered high-sensitivity transducers, high-output amplifiers and careful attention paid to the thermal properties of the system. To ensure years of reliable performance, before becoming a production-ready design, the LSR2328P survives the JBL Power Test in which the speaker must play continuously at full output for 100 hours without failure.
- JBL long-excursion 8" woofer with high-flux motors for accurate, extended low frequency response to 37 Hz
- Biamplified system with 95 watt low frequency and 70 watt high frequency internal amplifiers for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) in demanding production applications.
- High frequency and low frequency trim controls allow adjustment of frequency response to preference, or to compensate for acoustically reflective or absorptive listening environments
- Balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA connectors with variable detented level attenuator allows interface to a broad range of signal sources
- Biamplified system with 95 watt low frequency and 70 watt high frequency internal amplifiers for high SPL in demanding production applications.
- High frequency and low frequency trim controls allow adjustment of frequency response to preference