Jabra SP200 Bluetooth Speakerphone
Drive with caution and avoid losing calls when you're on the road. The new Bluetooth speakerphone SP200 by Jabra enables you to make handsfree calls. It connects wirelessly to your phone and needs no installation - simply clip it onto the visor.
The intuitive controls complement the unique user friendliness with a large easily accessible answer/end button, a volume wheel, and a dedicated on/off switch. It's as easy to operate as pulling down the visor.
The DSP voice processing technology delivers clear sounding details even in noisy environments. And the outstanding speaker performance makes every call sound loud and bright. Stamina is the key word of the battery providing 10 hours of talk time and 23 days of standby time.
It even comes with a car charger and a USB cable so you can charge both inside and outside your car. handsfree talking while driving simply doesn't get easier.
- In-car speakerphone for handsfree calls
- Easy to install and use
- 10 Hours talk time
- 23 Days standby time
- Noise reduction and echo cancellation
- Features answer/end calls, reject calls, voice dialing, last number redialing, mute, auto pairing, and auto off
- Bluetooth 2.0 with eSCO supporting headset and handsfree profile
- Includes USB cable, car charger (CLA), and clip for visor
- Made in Korea