Taking pictures is more than just pointing the camera and pressing a button. To get the kind of photos you really want, you'll need to learn a little bit about your camera. You can transition from taking snapshots to producing inspiring images that you will cherish forever. It's not hard; the JumpStart Guide from MasterWorks will show you how.
JumpStart Guides are clear, comprehensive, user-friendly DVDs that help camera buyers get the most out of digital cameras. Each JumpStart Guide comes with hundreds of dollars in money-saving coupons and rebates on accessories and products. And broadcast-quality equipment is used to produce each title. The Guides are a great resource for people who don't like to read manuals. JumpStart Guides help first-time buyers, as well as seasoned professionals get the best out of their equipment.
The JumpStart Guide to the Canon EOS 30D covers:
- The Features and Functions of Your Camera
- Manual and Automatic White Balance
- ISO Settings
- Different Quality Settings
- Reading and Using a Histogram
- Basic Principles of Photography
- Depth of Field
- Aperture vs. Shutter Priority
- Program Mode
- Getting Sharp Images
- Storing and Carrying Your Camera
- Selecting and Using a Tripod
- Lenses and Filters
- Digital Media Options
- Getting Your Photos into Your Computer
- Tips and Tricks
Discount Coupons and Freebies:
Each DVD includes hundreds of dollars worth of money saving coupons and offers that enable you to get the most out of your camera.