More is more sometimes, at least in the world of small appliances. KitchenAid has introduced a new member of the stand mixer family, known as the Artisan mixer. It has a tilting head, like the KSM90, but it has a larger 5 qt. capacity bowl. It also gives you more oomph, as in 325 watts of cookie dough busting power. What's not to love? If you've been considering a stand mixer, this may be the perfect "starter model" for you.
- 325-watt mixer with 10 speeds; 5-quart stainless steel bowl
- Tilt-back head for easy access to mixture
- 2-piece pouring shield with large chute for adding ingredients
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip
- Measures 14 by 8-2/3 inches by 14 inches; 1-year warranty