The Honeywell QuietCare True HEPA Allergen Remover Air Purifier removes an impressive 99.97% of common household particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air. Establish a safe breathing environment by eliminating the threat of dust; pollen; mold; spores; tobacco and cat dander. The specially designed carbon pre-filter assists in removing common household odors while helping extend the life of the HEPA filter. This Air Purifier also utilizes QuietCare sound reducing technology for ultra quiet operation and the Intelli-Check filter monitor to remind you when to replace the pre-filter. Recommended for medium to large sized rooms; this unit features 3 separate speeds and corresponding indicator lights. The overall particle reduction is dependent upon many factors such as the amount of air processed; the pollutant type and the pollutant's introduction rate into the environment.
- Captures up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens; 0.3 microns and larger; from the air that passes through the filters
- Electronic push button controls
- 3 cleaning levels
- SurroundSeal Technology helps minimize air leaks
- For Replacement filter; 2 HRF-D1 filters are needed
- For Replacement pre-filter; HRF-AP1 or 38002 prefilter can be used
- This Air Purifier has been AHAM certified for use in rooms up to 200 square feet
- The CADR indicates the volume of filtered air delivered by an air cleaner
- The higher the tobacco smoke; pollen and dust numbers; the faster the unit filters the air.
- Tobacco Smoke: 130
- Dust: 130
- Pollen: 130
- Color: White
- Warranty: 5-Year
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.82 x 13.14 x 17.08 in.