All the essentials, without the overpriced ink.
An easy-to-use printer that's easy on the wallet. That's the KODAK HERO 3.1 All-in-One Printer. It gives you outstanding ink value with all the essential features you need. Like friendly wireless printing and a color display that lets you zoom, crop, and edit. KODAK Lab-Quality Photos that last a lifetime. And printing on the go from any smartphone, computer, or tablet with Google Cloud Print or KODAK Email Print . With the KODAK HERO 3.1 All-in-One Printer, the choice is simple. And so is the printing.
Save money when you print with the lowest total ink replacement cost. The KODAK HERO 3.1 All-in-One Printer works with KODAK 30 Series Ink Cartridges:
- KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30
- KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30
Kodak's high-volume cartridges give you even more prints for less:
- KODAK Black Ink Cartridge, 30XL
- KODAK Color Ink Cartridge, 30XL
Get connected and print from anywhere.
- Start printing from your 802.11b/g/n wireless network in minutes with easy Wi-Fi setup
- Print on the go from your smartphone, computer, or tablet using Google Cloud Print enabled apps
- Send emails and attachments to your printer from anywhere, using any email capable, web connected device with KODAK Email Print Service
- Print photos directly from your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, BLACKBERRY, or ANDROID Device with the KODAK Pic Flick App 
- Easily send scans to your PC, Google Docs, or memory cards
- Access your favorite pictures on FACEBOOK and KODAK Gallery
KODAK Quality you can count on, time after time.
- Kodak's 100+ years of imaging science excellence brings you what you're looking for in home printing today: advanced technology, premium quality and affordable ink, all without compromise
- KODAK Premium Pigment-Based Inks dry instantly, are smudge and water resistant, and last a lifetime
- High-resolution color photo printing, 9600 optimized DPI
- Print brilliant lab-quality 4 ? 6 in. photos in as little as 38 seconds
1Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR) and Kodak internal testing on KODAK Photo and Ultimate Plain Papers. Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Smudge resistant using KODAK Inkjet Photo Papers.
2Google Cloud Print account required. Printer and device must be connected to the Internet. Subject to service availability. Visit www.kodak.com/go/kodakemailprint for details.
3As compared to leading consumer inkjet printers using manufacturers' recommended standard ink cartridges available in single quantity pricing (i.e., no multi-packs, high capacity, combo packs, value packs or special promotions); excludes printers that use only one cartridge.
4Compatible with iPhone (iOS 3.0 or later), iPad and iPod touch (4th generation or later) and most Wi-Fi-enabled BLACKBERRY Devices with OS 4.5 or later and ANDROID OS 2.0 or later. Printer and device must be connected to the same local area network.
5KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software required; not compatible with MACINTOSH OS.
6KODAK All-in-One Printer Home Center Software required; not compatible with MACINTOSH OS.
7Based on Wilhelm Imaging Research (WIR) and Kodak internal testing on KODAK Photo and Ultimate Plain Papers. Under all common consumer display and storage environments. Smudge resistant using KODAK Inkjet Photo Papers.
8Color ink droplets to be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting.
9Based on fastest document print mode and borderless 4 ? 6 in. photos using KODAK Ultra Premium Photo Paper, Studio Gloss, and using WINDOWS OS-based PCs that meet recommended system requirements. Actual results may vary.