The ultimate card for ultimate performance
Advanced amateurs and professional photographers need Flash memory they can count on for even the most demanding shoots. That's why Kingston enhanced our CompactFlash Ultimate cards. Kingston CompactFlash Ultimate offers an amazing write speed rating of up to 266X, making it one of our fastest cards to support high-end digital cameras and devices. It's designed to deliver superior results with fast data transfer and support for continuous shooting. With its ultra-fast transfer rates of up to 45MB/s read and 40MB/s write, you can capture more continuous, high-resolution images in less time with the CompactFlash Ultimate than with traditional CompactFlash memory cards. For added peace of mind, CompactFlash Ultimate comes with a bonus download for data recovery software from MediaRECOVER. With MediaRECOVER, you can recover lost or deleted files and restore corrupt files on Windows or Mac systems. To ensure that Kingston Flash memory solutions are among the performance leaders in their class, Kingston engineers select high-performance controllers as part of each card's design. Each card is 100-percent tested and you can rest assured that every CompactFlash Ultimate card has received a perfect score. CompactFlash Ultimate offers plenty of room for capturing and storing high volumes of images in RAW, JPEG, TIFF and other large file formats. As with all Kingston Flash cards, CompactFlash Ultimate cards are backed by a lifetime warranty and the legendary reliability that makes Kingston the leader in memory.
- Capacity (1): 16GB
- Dimensions: 1.43" x 1.68" x 0.13" - CF Type I (36.4 mm x 42.8 mm x 3.3 mm)
- Speed Rating (2): 266X equals up to 45MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- Compatible: With newer cameras and other devices that are capable of utilizing a FAT32 file system
- Standardized: Complies with CompactFlash Association specification standards
- Recovery Utility: Data recovery software download from MediaRECOVER, Windows/Mac compatible
- Economical: Autosleep mode preserves system battery life
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Operating Temperature: 32 degrees Farenheit to 140 degrees Farenheit
(0 degrees Celcius to 60 degrees Celcius)
- Storage Temperature: negative 4 degrees Farenheit to 185 degrees Farenheit
(negative 20 degrees Celcius to 85 degrees Celcius)
(1) Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.
(2) Speed may vary due to host and device configuration