TAKE THE CONCERT WITH YOU. WIRELESSLY.
The Klipsch Music Center KMC 3 is a wireless home music system small enough to be portable yet large enough for party-level sound even in the great outdoors. Easy music streaming from any Bluetooth equipped smartphone, music device or computer. Solid-built and aesthetically designed with elegant soft-feel paint, high-gloss metallic accents and touch-sensitive controls.
LEGENDARY HIGH PERFORMANCE SPEAKER DESIGN
Dual two-inch full range drivers, internally chambered to minimize distortion, provide a clean and highly balanced sound up to 24kHz. A unique tuned dual-flare port system combines with a built-in 5.25 inch subwoofer for deep bass down to 40Hz. 130 watts of bi-amped digital amplification with advanced DSP equalization provides lifelike, dynamic sound at any volume level. AptX audio coding technology allows for lossless, audiophile-quality streaming. It's THE prescription for powerful, full-bandwidth sound for all music types that others can't fill.
PORTABILITY WITHOUT THE TYPICAL DRAWBACKS
AC/DC operation and a built-in handle make the KMC 3 portable. Instead of a need-to-recharge unit that stops when the stationary battery dies, eight "D"cell batteries (not included) go all day (up to 26 hours). Unlike tiny, underpowered competitive models the KMC 3's sound is designed to come through loud and clear even when competing with the typical noise at a pool party or large picnic.
A HOST OF CONVENIENT FEATURES
The KMC 3 keeps any smartphone, most tablets and other music sources charged with its USB input (cable not included) and plays virtually any non-Bluetooth music source with its 3.5 mm input. It remembers the last connected Bluetooth device and automatically reconnects to it the next time if it's available. The included remote controls volume and muting, and most wirelessly connected music sources while they charge and play simultaneously.
- Amplifier Power: 2x15W RMS (full range drivers) 1x35W (subwoofer) 130W system peak power Bi-Amplified for audiophile resolution
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-24KHz +/-3dB/useable bass to 40Hz (f6)
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex
- Mid/High Frequency Driver: 2 x 2" (5.0 cm) Aluminum Diaphragm Fullrange
- Low Frequency Drivers: 5.25" (13.3 cm) Long-Throw Woofer
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz
- Maximum Acoustic Output: 105 dB (0.5m near field)
- Inputs: Bluetooth, 3.5mm Analog In, Charge-only USB port
- Battery Life Default Volume: 26 hours
- Battery Type: 8 "D" cells, alkaline or rechargeable
- Accessories Included: Full-function remote control, AC power cord
- Finish: Soft-feel paint with high-gloss metallic accents
- Dimensions: 7.2" H (18.3cm) x 17" W (43.2cm) x 5.5" D (14cm)
- Weight: 7.8 lbs (3.5 kg)
- Built From: 2013