idea: A second screen is just a USB connection away.
The Kensington Dual Monitor Adapter just made adding a second monitor as easy as plugging in a USB port. By doubling your visual workspace, you?ll greatly improve your productivity. Works with any Windows XP or Vista notebook. Now works with MacBook computers via the beta version of the Mac driver!
* Add a second computer screen with just a USB connection
* Double your visual workspace for multi-tasking ease
* Easily compare documents side-by-side
* No more tabbing and flipping through open windows
* Add up to six monitors to your computer, one for each Kensington Dual Monitor Adapter unit.
* Simple set-up. Connect monitor cable to the Kensington Dual Monitor Adapter, then plug into USB port of your computer
* DVI digital video output for sharpness and clarity
* Works with any Windows XP or Vista notebook. Now works with MacBook computers via the beta version of the Mac driver! Works with any monitor - regular or widescreen, with DVI or VGA input. VGA / DVI cable sold separately.
* Video modes: Mirrored desktop, extended desktop, primary display (Vista only)
* Supports widescreen monitors up to 1440 x 1050 pixels; and standard monitors up to 1280 x 1024 pixels in 32 bit color
* Video output: DVI-I (female connector), VGA (female connector)
* VGA adapter & USB cable included
* Windows XP and Vista compatible; works with Intel based Mac OSX 10.4.11 or later computers via Mac Beta driver
Dual Monitor Adapter is backed by the Kensington 2-Year warranty.