Turn the Leapster Explorer handheld into a digital camera and video recorder!
Kids can take pictures and personalize them and shoot movies for music videos. Eight activities encourage creative expression, explore emotions and help build skills with letters, numbers and shapes.
- Take, store and edit up to 1,000 photos.
- Stretch, stamp and draw on pictures to personalize them.
- Create puzzles or use photos to tell a story.
- Turn photos into characters to zap letters or numbers in fun activities.
- Appropriate for children ages 4 to 9 years.
Only for use with the Leapster Explorer handheld (sold separately).
Sorting and classifying
Sorting and classifying objects based on size, function, or weight involves logical reasoning skills essential for learning.
Children learn to recognize the defining properties of shapes (such as a square having four sides of equal length and a triangle having three sides) and identify them in different rotations.
Children learn to count and compare sets of objects.
LeapFrog has won more than 650 awards for innovation in learning toys and systems
5.625 x 8.25 x 2.0 inches