Professional Designed for High Performance and Superior Reliability.
Lexar Media's Professional CompactFlash Memory Cards are ideal for any photographer who demands optimal performance from both the memory card and Digital SLR camera they use. Our 133X read & write speeds are designed to speed up image capture times by taking advantage of a Digital SLR camera's high-speed processor. Capable of sustained write speeds of 20 MB per second, making our 133X CompactFlash a top choice among professional photographers.
- 133X High-Speed CF Card Type I.
- Available in1 GB, 2GB and 4 GB capacities.
- Ideal for digital cameras with 4 megapixels and above.
- 100% camera compatibility guaranteed.
- Faster camera recycle time so you spend less time waiting between shots.
- 20 MB/sec minimum sustained read & write capability.
- High-speed, professional-level performance and reliability
- Capture high-quality images with your DSLR equipment
- Recover lost or deleted photos and videos with Image Rescue? 3 software*
- Enhance, edit, and manage photos from the desktop with Corel? Paint Shop Pro? X software*
- Backup, sync, and share valuable photos with Lexar Backup n Sync? software, powered by Sharpcast*
- Free, dedicated professional technical support
- Limited lifetime warranty
Professional Designed for High Performance and Superior Reliability
Lexar offers a comprehensive line of award-winning memory cards in various speeds, formats, and capacities, which include innovative features and valuable free software. With so many options, it's easy to find the perfect Lexar memory card to fit your workflow needs.
Trusted by professional photographers, the Lexar Professional 133x CompactFlash (CF) memory card provides an ideal high-speed, high-capacity solution that brings out the ultimate performance in your DSLR equipment. Lexar Professional 133x CF cards are available in 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB capacities.
Get the Most Out of Your Memory Card
Amazing Speed and Capacity. The Lexar Professional 133x CF card is ideal for any photographer who demands optimal performance from both the memory card and DSLR camera they use. The cards are available in capacities up to a massive 8GB, and capable of minimum sustained write speeds of 20MB per second, so you can keep shooting. The incredibly fast read/write speeds of the card fully leverage your camera's high-speed processor and accelerate image download times, making it a top choice among professional photographers.
Includes Valuable Extras.* The Lexar Professional 133x CF card includes Lexar Image Rescue? 3 software, which reliably recovers most photo, video, and audio files, even if they've been erased or the card has been corrupted.** The software can also reformat the card, securely delete images, and report on the overall condition of the card, so you can ensure it's in perfect working order for your next shoot. What's more, you can backup, sync, and share all your valuable photos with Lexar Backup n Sync? software, powered by Sharpcast. And extend your picture-taking with the ability to enhance, edit, and manage photos from your desktop using the full version of Corel? Paint Shop Pro? X software. All software is available for free download with purchase of the card.
Outstanding Performance and Reliability. Capable of sustained read/write speeds of 20MB per second, the Lexar Professional 133x CF card speeds up capture times, vastly improves download time, and gives you faster recycle time so you spend less time waiting between shots. The Lexar Professional 133x CF card comes with a limited lifetime warranty and a free, dedicated customer support line. Designed with professionals in mind, the Lexar Professional 133x CF card improves your workflow so you can get back to the business of photography. Performance:
- Sustained write capability (host to flash) 1X=150KB/sec. 133X=20MB/sec.
- Start-Up Time (sleep to read/write) < 10 m/sec.
- Voltage 3.3V ? 5% or 5V ? 10%
- High Performance Read Current 65mA at 5V; 50 mA at 3.3V rms
- High Performance Write Current 65 mA at 5V; 50mA at 3.3V rms
- Length 1.433 in (36.4 mm) - Type I
- Width 1.685 in (42.80mm) - Type I
- Height 0.130 in (3.30 mm) - Type I
- Shock 50Gs @ 11ms
- Vibration 15 Gs peak to peak
- Operating temperature 0? C to 60? C
- Non-operating temperature -20? C to 85? C
- Humidity 5% to 96%
Lifetime Limited Warranty
*This product is backed by a lifetime limited customer-satisfaction warranty.