Affordable performance and reliability is what makes the Microboards QD Series duplicators a trusted product in the service bureau industry that can be had on a garage band budget. Configured with 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 recorders and an
Microboards' DVD Premium Pro Four-Drive 18x Stand-Alone DVD and 48x CD Duplicator with 160GB Hard Drive and 4x Dual Layer +R Rackmount offers you feature rich technology and access to an advanced duplication system. With this duplicator, you obtain the ability to store disc images on the 160GB hard drive. You can change the recording speeds to suit each individual project duplicated, as well as, to keep a job count on the system of all previous jobs.
The Track Extraction feature in the Pro Premium models allows the user to create customized audio discs in a few easy steps. A two-line LCD display with a simple two-button interface makes accessing all of the features easy. The Verification feature is bit-to-bit for Data disc only. You have the option to connect to your PC or MAC by using an optional FireWire (IEEE 1394) or USB 2.0 interface for mastering your own media. Each duplicator of the Premium and Pro series of the DVD towers feature industrial-quality Plextor recording drives for professional quality duplication.
There is a two-year limited warranty that surpasses the industry standard of one year. Also included in this two-year warranty is access to unlimited phone support for your convenience.
- Rackmount Configuration - This duplicator has a rackmount configuration so you can easily integrate with your current rackmount hardware systems.
- Change Recording Speeds - You can change the recording speeds to suit each individual project duplicated, as well as, for keeping job counts on the system.
- LCD Display - A two-line LCD display with a simple two-button interface makes accessing all of the features easy.
- Track Extraction - The Track Extraction feature in the Pro Premium Models allows the user to create customized audio discs in a few easy steps.
- 160GB Hard Drive - With this duplicator, you obtain the ability to store disc images on the 160GB hard drive.
- Records all CD Formats - All of the DVD writers in this series also record all CD formats (except CD+G).
- Bit-to-Bit Verification - The Verification feature is bit-to-bit for Data disc only. For CD-Audio and CD-XA (Extra) basic disc read check is performed.
- Internal 160GB Hard Drive (Standalone Configuration)
- Reading: One
- Writing: Four 18x (Industrial-quality Plexto DVD drives)
Disk Loading Method
- Drives: Tray
- System: Manually
- Not Specified By Manufacturer
Duplication (Write) Speed
- CD: CD-DA (Red Book) CD-ROM Modes 1&2, XA Forms 1&2 ISO 9660, Photo CD, CD-Extra Mixed Mode, Video CD, Hybrid CD HFS
- DVD: DVD Video, DVD ROM, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, Dual Layer DVD
- FireWire (IEEE 1394) or USB 2.0
- Power: 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz
- Environment: 40-104 deg F (10-40 deg C)
- Relative Humidity: 20 percent - 80 percent