The 2650-21 features (2) 18V Compact REDLITHIUM batteries, delivers 2,200 RPM and a category leading 1,400 in-lbs of torque. Additionally, the driver offers 0-3,200 IPM, providing more impacts for increased productivity. A 1/4" Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes while a variable speed trigger provides increased user control. The M18 Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver deploys a Milwaukee Designed Impact Mechanism, which increases driving speed and maximizes torque. The Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency and increases run-time. The lightweight and compact design minimizes user fatigue. Other features include a Belt Clip that allows for easy portability and a Battery Fuel Gauge, which displays remaining run-time. A Built-in LED Light illuminates the work surface.
- 18V Compact REDLITHIUM battery delivers longer life and run-time
- 1/4" Hex Quick Change Chuck allows for easy bit changes
- Milwaukee Designed Impact Mechanism provides faster application speed
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run-time
- Belt Clip allows for easy portability
- Battery Fuel Gauge displays remaining run-time
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Voltage 18V
- Anvil Size 1/4"
- Anvil Type Hex
- Torque 1,400 in lbs
- RPM 0-2,200
- IPM 0-3,200
- Battery LITHIUM-ION
- Length 5-3/4"
- Tool Weight 3.5 lbs
- Charger 1 Hour Charger
- Belt Clip Included
- Warranty 5-Year 2,000 Charge