This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Dedicated stereo microphone designed to expand the movie capabilities of compatible Nikon D-SLRs and COOLPIX cameras.
A smart alternative to a camera's built-in microphone, it suppresses unwanted operational noise such as autofocus to let you capture movies in superb stereo sound. A wind screen and low-cut filter switch prevent interference from wind or low-frequency noise and it boasts a short body for comfortable operation when shooting.
Conveniently powered via the camera, it offers the ideal way to record crisp, clear sound.
- Unidirectional stereo microphone: records high-quality stereo sound.
- Clear stereo sound: suppresses operational noise that can come from autofocus or from handling the camera.
- Superior ergonomics: designed to work seamlessly with Nikon D-SLRs, it boasts a short body that enables easy access to the viewfinder and comfortable handheld shooting.
- Cable-stop: keeps the cable out of the way, helping to prevent unwanted noise through accidental contact when filming.
- Wind screen (included): suppresses the sound of the wind for clear recordings.
- Low-cut filter switch: provides additional control over low frequency noise.
- Weather resistant: built to withstand diverse shooting environments.
- Powered from the camera for convenient use.
- Compatible with Nikon D-SLR and COOLPIX cameras that have a 3.5 mm connector for external microphones.
Type - Back-electret condenser microphone
Number of channels - 2 (stereo)
Directionality - Unidirectional
Frequency response - 70 to 16,000 Hz
Sensitivity - -42 dB (0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz)
Signal-to-noise ratio - 60 dB or more
Low-cut filter - Controlled by low-cut filter switch
Power supply - Supplied by camera (1 to 10 V)
Plug - Gold-plated, L-shaped stereo mini-pin plug (f 3.5 mm)
Length of cable - Approx. 300 mm/11.8 in.
Dimensions (W x H x D) - Approx. 38 x 79 x 87 mm/1.5 x 3.1 x 3.4 in. (ME-1 only, excluding cable and projections)
Approx. 38 x 79 x 100 mm/1.5 x 3.1 x 3.9 in. (including wind screen but excluding cable and projections)
Weight - Approx. 92 g/3.3 oz. (ME-1 only)
Approx. 93 g/3.3 oz. (including wind screen)
Operation temperature - 0 to 40?C/32 to 104?F
Supplied accessories - Wind screen, Soft case