- Super Fast Telephoto AF-S Lens with Vibration Reduction and new Nano-Crystal AR coat.
- Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor enables ultra-high speed autofocusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) technology offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed 3 stops faster. In addition, active vibration mode selection possible for use in active situations such as a moving boat, car or plane and provides VR performance with Automatic detection of panning
- VR On/Off mode available.
- Internal Focusing (IF) design for smoother focusing
- Exceptionally high optical performance; compatible with both 35mm and digital SLR models
- Three ED glass elements effectively compensates for magnification and virtually eliminate chromatic aberration Meniscus protective glass element to overcome internal reflections from digital imaging sensor
- Focus Mode switch enables quick response to changing situations with quick-switching between M/A (Manual-Priority Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus) modes. AF operation switch enables easy selection of settings Focus Preset function instantly recalls a preset focal point
- Focus Limiter switch limits AF-servo movement to a selected shooting distance range
- Fully compatible with Nikon TC-14E II, TC-17E II, and TC-20E II Teleconverters
Focal Length: 300mm
Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
Minimum Aperture: f/22
Lens Construction: 11 elements in 8 groups (with 3 ED glass elements); +1 meniscus protective glass element.
Picture Angle: 8 degrees 10 minutes
Minimum Focus Distance: 2.2m (86.6 in./ 7.2 ft.)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:6.1 (x 0.16)
Filter/Attachment Size: 52 mm
Dimensions: Approx. 124 x 268 mm (4.9 x 10.6 in.)
Weight: Approx. 2.85 kg (6.38 lbs)
300mm F/2.8G VR ED-IF Lens,
52mm filter holder,
CL-L1 Semi soft case,
Nikon USA 5-Year Warranty
Promotions & Special Offers: