Update of one of Nikon's most respected NIKKOR lenses delivers sharp images and its fast maximum aperture ensures a bright viewfinder image as well as beautiful background blur. The moderate wide angle capability of the lens is suitable for interiors, weddings, photojournalism and landscape photography.
- FX-format, ultra-fast classic wide-angle lens
Update of one of Nikon's most respected NIKKOR lenses; suitable for landscapes, night scenes, interiors, weddings, photojournalism and astrophotography.
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX-format D-SLRs
DX-format D-SLR the angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 52.5mm in FX/35mm format.
- Rear Focus (RF)
Provides smooth and fast autofocus while eliminating front barrel rotation and lens length changes.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Renders a more natural appearance to out-of-focus image elements.
- Nano Crystal Coat
Use of Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- Aspherical Lens Element
Aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation now enhanced with a refined MF driving mechanism to reduces focus time lag and improve ease of use in M/A mode.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Mount Type - Nikon F-Bayonet
- Focal Length - 35mm
- Maximum Aperture - f/1.4
- Minimum Aperture - f/16
- Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) - 44 Degrees
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) - 63 Degrees
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio - 0.2x
- Lens (Elements) - 10
- Lens (Groups) - 7
- Compatible Format(s) - FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm Film
- Distance Information - Yes
- Nano Crystal Coat - Yes
- Aspherical (Elements) - 1
- Autofocus - Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor) - Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance - 0.98 ft.
- Rear Focusing - Yes
- Filter Size - 67mm
- Accepts Filter Type - Screw-on
- Dimensions - (Approx.)3.27x3.52 in. (Diameter x Length)
83x89.5mm (Diameter x Length)
- Weight - (Approx.)21.2 oz. (600g)
- Lens Case - CL-1118
- Lens Hood - HB-59
- Supplied Accessories -
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- LC-67mm Snap-on Front Cap
- HB-59 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-1118 Semi-Soft Case
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G Wide-Angle Lens
CL-1118 Soft Lens Case
HB-59 Bayonet Lens Hood for 35mm Lens
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension)
Promotions & Special Offers: