The sleek, compact adventure 8-24x25 Eagleview Zoom binocular was designed to become a favored companion of knowledgeable travelers - whether they're heading to the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, the beaches of the French Riviera or the wilds of the Peruvian Amazon.
The 8-24x25 Eagleview Zoom model includes new ergonomic styling to allow a better, more comfortable grip on the dual-hinge polycarbonate body. And with a choice of the original silver and gray or new black on black color scheme, the Eagleview Zoom will be the perfect companion for a day in the woods or a nighttime theater excursion.
Nikon has retained all of the user-friendly features that have made the Eagleview one of the most popular and versatile zoom binoculars on the planet:
- Turn & slide rubber eyecups allow the user to quickly achieve the eye relief necessary for optimum viewing, with or without eyeglasses.
- An exclusive, centrally located zoom control lever that enables the user to select any magnification from 8 power to 24 power with the push of a finger.
- Bright, sharp Nikon multicoated lenses and high index BaK4 prisms provide true color rendition and crisp, clear viewing.
- Measuring just 4.7" x 4.3" and weighing only 12.5 ounces, the Eagleview Zoom is sized to fit in a coat pocket, purse or glove box.
- The binocular provides a 240 foot field of view at 1, 000 yards when set on eight power, and possesses a 4.6 degree field of view at 8x, as well.