ME-W1 Wireless Microphone
The ME-W1 Wireless Microphone is a compact wireless Bluetooth microphone system that allows you to capture clear audio from subjects up to 164 feet away. The ME-W1 Wireless Microphone is compatible with the ME-1 Stereo Microphone for wireless stereo audio and music recording. The ME-W1 Wireless Microphone is compatible with all Nikon DSLR, Nikon 1 and COOLPIX cameras that feature a 3.5mm microphone jack.
When recording voice/music, use the optional ME-1 Stereo Microphone to record audio in stereo. Simply connect the ME-W1 wireless monaural microphone to the ME-1 to record stereo sound.
Functionality of the ME-W1 Wireless Microphone includes:
- Mixing (mono and stereo, mono and mono)
- Sound delay suppressive function
- Eco cancellation
- Noise cancellation
- Popping sound cancellation
The ME-W1 lets you record sounds from both the microphone and receiver, delivering a mix of the photographer and subject's voices. You can also connect third-party headphones or earphones to each unit to allow conversation between the photographer and subject in between shooting.
The ME-W1 Wireless Microphone is compatible with all Nikon DSLR, Nikon 1 and COOLPIX cameras that can accept a 3.5mm microphone jack. The ME-W1 is powered by a AAA Alkaline or AAA Ni-MH rechargeable battery, which provides approx. 3 hours of continuous use and is water resistant (IPX5).
- Communication System: Bluetooth Standard Ver. 3.0
- Communication Distance: Approx. 164 feet
- Directionality/CH: Non-Directional/Monaural
- Continued Use: Approx. 3 hours
- Volume Adjust: Yes
- Earphone Jack: 3.5mm mini-jack
- Indicator: Bluetooth condition/Battery Power
- Switch: Power on/off
- Clip: Yes
- Sound Input: Monaural input via microphone, Stereo input via External ME-1 stereo microphone (optional)
- Sound Function: Mixing (mono and stereo, mono and mono), Sound delay suppressive function, Eco cancellation, Noise cancellation, Popping sound cancellation
- Audio Interface: Stereo/dual-mono audio codec, Analogue audio input, Analogue audio output
- Power Supply: 1.5V AAA Alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable battery