Numark's iDJ2 iPod mixing console not only provides full control of your music with realtime scratching (via two jog wheels), it comes with a large backlit, full color display and Numark's exclusive crate management. Keylock ensures DJs can easily change tempo without affecting pitch. Its universal docking system allows you to play and mix two songs simultaneously from a single iPod without a separate computer. You can also hook up multiple mass storage devices, including iPods, thumb drives, and external USB hard drives through rear-panel USB ports. There's also line inputs for microphones, CD players, and turntables, giving you unprecedented musical choices.
The mixing console also comes with professional DJ features like balanced outputs, pitch control, key lock, seamless looping, and full cueing. The highly intuitive graphic interface makes it easy to manage your music and the full-color LCD screen offers crystal-clear visual track profiling.
iPod Direct Mode turns iDJ2 into the ultimate iPod player, allowing you play any music from your iPod, including songs purchased from the iTunes music store.
iDJ2's unique Crate feature allows easy organization of songs to be played and supports multiple file formats including MP3, WAV and AAC (unprotected). The iDJ2 also supports iPod docking and charging, to keep the music playing and the party going all night long.
- Large backlit, full-color display with revolutionary user interface
- Key lock support for maintaining key while tempo shifting
- Universal Dock for iPod with adjustable mount
- Seamless looping, pitch control, scratching, and searching capabilities via large jog wheels
- Visual track profiles to skip through phrases
- USB ports for iPods, thumb drives, and hard drives
- Play music from two iPods simultaneously, including two songs from same iPod
- Scratching and mixing of MP3, WAV, and AAC (unprotected) files
- Direct Mode supports playback of iTunes music store (protected AAC) files
- Pitch control with range up to +25% and down to 100%
- Beatkeeper technology with TAP override function
- USB Keyboard support
- 3 band EQ with gain control on both channels
- Dedicated microphone input with tone and level control
- Phono/line inputs on both channels for adding additional devices
- Pro-grade balanced XLR connections
- Stereo RCA outputs
- Output Level: 1.4V RMS 0dBFS
- SNR: 80dB A-weighted
- THD+N: 0.06% -6dBFS 1kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-1.5dB
- Audio Path: 24-bit 44.1kHz
- Pitch Ranges: +/- 6%, +/- 12%, +/- 25%, +/- 25%/-100%
- Weight: 6.5 lbs. (2.948kg)
- Dimensions: 402mm (W) x 77mm (H) x 329mm (D)