BTR100 Bluetooth Hub Receiver
- Free the music from your mobiles devices
- Audiophile quality components
- aptX for CD quality sound
- AAC for CD quality sound from Apple devices
Free the Music!
Free the music from your smartphones, tablet or computer. With the BTR100, you can wirelessly stream CD quality digital audio, via Bluetooth, directly to your home stereo system.
The BTR100 sounds better than many other available Bluetooth receivers. The NuForce attention to detail ensures the components are of the finest audiophile quality. The latest version of Bluetooth and the use of both aptX and AAC codecs means that whatever technology your mobile devices - Apple, Android or Windows, your music will benefit from more dynamic range, deeper bass and crystal-clear top end.
If your mobile device supports aptX the BTR100 can support it as well. AptX allows music signal to be sent wirelessly in significantly higher quality than that available from standard Bluetooth. Standard Bluetooth codec (SBC) has variable performance and its weaknesses are very apparent to music lovers including a reduction in high end clarity, muddiness or dullness. The aptX codec works to ensure consistently excellent quality when music data is transferred wirelessly via Bluetooth connection With almost CD quality. Listeners will instantly experience significantly greater dynamics and infinitely more detail from the music.
AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) was designed to achieve better sound quality than MP3 at similar bit rates. Unlike aptX, it is supported by iOS devices. Apple implements AAC over Bluetooth at about 250 kbps - near CD quality.
- Maximum Sampling Rate: 44.1 Kbps
- Bit Resolution: 16
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -84 dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90 dB
- Power Supply: 5V 1A
- Power Consumption: < 0.4W/hour
- Native Bit Rate: 16 bit
- Connections Input: Bluetooth A2DP / IOPT
- Connections Output: 1x 3.5mm Stereo, 1x Toslink Optical
- Weight: 3.5oz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm): 75 x 23 x 75
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth
- Supported Codecs: aptX, SBC, AAC
- Devices Memorized: 8
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Operating Range: 10m (30ft)