A one-touch design, Built-in Help Guide, and an easy to use shooting mode dial will make you feel like you've been taking fantastic pictures with a digital camera for as long as you can remember.
- Print colorful pictures up to 11"x14" thanks to a 4.0 megapixel CCD.
- Zoom in for more detail or crop in on the subject with a 2.8x optical/11x total zoom.
- Easy access to the Built-in Help Guide puts descriptions of shooting modes right in front of you.
- Turn pictures on the camera into vibrant pictures in your hands with One-touch EASY Printing.
- Quickly download pictures to a computer to view, edit, and email with Simple PC Connect
- One button is all it takes to shoot, delete, and use many other options with One-touch operation.
- Six (6) selectable scene modes (including QuickTime Movie Mode) help turn moments into lasting memories.
- Olympus Master Software makes it easy to edit, organize, and share pictures and video.
- Take the light, compact FE-100 anywhere you go and enjoy its many accessible features
|Imager ||4.0 megapixel effective, 4.1 megapixel gross, 1/2.5" (12mm) CCD |
|Lens ||6.2 - 17.4mm (38 - 106mm equivalent in 35mm photography), 7 lenses in 6 group |
|Zoom ||Seamless to 11x (2.8x optical and 4x digital combined) |
|Aperture Range ||f3.0- f5.0 |
|LCD ||1.5" (38mm) LCD, approx. 130,000 pixel |
|Focus System ||CCD Contrast detection |
|Focus Range ||a. Normal mode: 19.7" - infinity (0.5m - infinity)|
b. Macro mode: 7.9" - 19.7' (0.2m - 0.5m)
c. Super Macro Mode: 0.8" (20mm)
|Focus Mode ||Autofocus |
|Shutter Speed ||1/2,000 sec -2 sec |
|ISO ||Auto (64 - 400 equivalent) |
|Metering Mode ||Center weighted average |
|White Balance ||Auto |
|Exposure Compensation ||+/-2 EV steps in 1/3 EV steps |
|Recording Modes ||JPEG |
|Adjustment Resolutions ||a. 2,272 x 1,702, SHQ / HQ |
b. 1,600 x 1,200, SQ1
c. 640 x 480, SQ2
|Shooting Modes ||6 preset shooting modes; P-auto, Scene preset (Portrait, Landscape, Night Scene, Self portrait), Movie |
|Panorama Modes ||Up to 10 frames automatically stichable with OLYMPUS Master software when using Olympus brand xD-Picture card |
|Movie Mode ||QuickTime motion JPEG, QVGA 15fps |
|Pixel Mapping ||Automatic Pixel Mapping (APM) available via menu setting |
|Noise Reduction ||Set automatically at shutter speeds of 0.5 second or longer |
|Image Playback ||a. Still Image; Single, Index display (4/9), Up to 4x enlargement, Slide-show, Rotation|
b. Movie; Playback
|Direct Printing Options ||PictBridge and DPOF |
|Flash ||Built in |
|Flash Modes ||a. Auto (for low light and back lit conditions)|
b. Red-eye reduction
|Flash Working Range ||Wide: 2.3ft (0.2m)-12.5ft (3.8m); Tele 1.6ft (0.5m)-7.2ft. (2.2m) |
|Selftimer ||12 seconds/ Auto |
|Setting Memorization ||On/Off (reset to default settings) |
|Date/Time Calendar ||Simultaneous recording into image data, automatic up to 2099 |
|Memory ||28 MB internal memory |
|Removable Media Card ||xD-Picture CardTM (16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512MB or 1GB) |
|Outer Connectors ||USB connecter (Auto-connect, USB mass storage), Video-out, DC input (3.4v) |
|Auto-connect USB ||2.0 High speed |
|Power Supply ||AA alkaline battery (x2), AC adapter (E-7AU/E-7AE) |
|Size ||3.5" W x 2.5" H x 1.5" D (87.5mm x 62.5mm x 38.5mm) |
|Weight ||4.9 oz (140g) without battery and media card |