- Directional design, which limits interference from nearby sound sources. This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME-32 can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
- Wind screen included to reduce wind noise.
- Directionality : Unidirectional (Mono)
- Frequency response : 70-14,000Hz
- Sensitivity : -36.8 dB ? 4 dB
- Power supply : Plug-in-power system (1.5 V - 5 V)
- External dimensions : 19.2 x 26.6 x 115.9mm
- Cord length : 1.5 m
- Weight : Approx. 31g (including the cords)
ME-32 Compact Zoom Microphone
Promotions & Special Offers: