The Omron 5 SERIES upper arm blood pressure monitor is a quick and easy way to check your blood pressure at home. This model offers dual settings for two users and a memory storage space for up to 60 readings, ensuring you get reliable information necessary for managing heart health.
Two User Mode
Allows two different users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
Exclusive technology automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
Irregular Heartbeat Detector
Detects irregular heartbeats while your blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear, alerting you so you can consult with your medical professional.
Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
60 Memory Storage
30 memory storage for each person (60 total) with date and time stamp that allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button.
- No. 1 Doctor and Pharmacist Recommended Brand
- 2 User Mode allows 2 users to track 30 readings each separately in stored memory with date and time stamp
- Advanced Averaging feature automatically displays the average of up to the last 3 readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- Hypertension Indicator icon alerts you if your reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- Detects irregular heartbeat and alerts you with a special indicator icon so you can consult with your physician