Many people aim for around 10,000 steps a day to maintain a decent level of fitness. Research indicates that this helps ensure long-term health and reduces chronic disease risk. Using 3D sensing technology, the Walking style One 2.1 makes it simple to accurately keep track of your daily step count because it can be carried in your pocket, bag or even on your belt. The Walking style One 2.1 will also track the calories you?ve burned along the way and can even be used when doing a more intense workout.
- Calories Burned - Knowing your additional energy consumption as a result of your daily activities
- 3D Sensor - 3D Accelerometer Sensor. Detects movements in three directions.
- Memory - Keep track of your data
- Aerobic Mode - Aerobic steps are counted separately when walking more than 60 steps per minute and more than 10 minutes
- Daily Steps - Steps taken during the day
- Distance - Records how far you have gone
- Clock - A 24 hour digital clock is included