The Omron HJ-720ITC Pedometer
Combining all the activity-enhancing features of 2D smart sensor technology pedometers with Omron Health Management Software, the HJ-720ITC downloadable pedometer provides an engaging and information-driven way to improve your health. Using dual-axis accelerometer technology to record your daily step count, this smart and simple pedometer tracks and stores your activity information, which you can then download with the Health Management Software. Establish activity goals and review your personal progress with the HJ-720ITC pedometer and this easy-to-use health monitoring system from Omron.
When You Know Your Numbers, You'll Grow Your Numbers
You'd be surprised by how many steps you already take each day. A few hundred walking to the bus, a couple thousand going a few blocks down for lunch, and with an Omron Pedometer, you'll know just how many steps you're taking and begin looking for ways to see that number get bigger every day.
Every Step Counts
Omron Pedometers use smart axis technology rather than the standard pendulum system to get a more accurate reading. Many Omron Pedometers, including the HJ-720ITC, can be programmed to your personal stride length to provide you with an even more accurate count.
- Omron Dual-Axis Technology - Counts steps accurately and quietly, whether positioned vertically or horizontally.
- Includes Omron Health Management Software (OHMS) - For activity analysis.
- Tracks Daily Distance Fat Grams and Calories Burned - For better health tracking.
- Automatic Reset - Start with a clean slate each day to track your steps more accurately.
- Weekly Log - Store up to seven days of information in memory; resets to zero at midnight, so you're ready to go every morning.
- 41-Day Memory - Download over a month's worth of information.
- Six Tracking Modes - Track steps, aerobic steps, time, distance, calories, and fat grams burned.