Olympus WS-210S Recorder W/ Battery OT
Easy operation and superior audio in a stylish package. Easily record lectures, notes and more in high-quality stereo sound with the compact, stylish WS-210S. Store and organize your files on the WS-210S, and transfer them to your PC with the easy-to-use "USB Direct" design. Simply plug the recorder into a computer, with no USB cable necessary, for easy downloading of audio files, documents, image files and more!
138 HOURS RECORDING TIME.
You'll never be hindered from recording audio, notes, lectures and more with an amazing 138 hours of available recording time.
DIRECT PC LINK.
Nothing is easier than plugging right into the USB port on a computer to quickly download or upload files with the WS-210S's cool "USB Direct" design.
BUILT-IN STEREO MICROPHONES.
Personal notes, school lectures, business-related meetings and music galore, everything sounds great in clear stereo sound from the built-in stereo microphones.
- Built-in stereo microphones.
- 512MB internal flash memory.
- WMA recording format.
- 138 hours of recording time in LP mode.
- Six recording modes: use STXQ, STHQ and STSP for stereo recording or HQ, LP and SP for extended recording.
- Low Cut Filter minimizes low frequency sounds, such as air conditioner background noise, when recording.
- Variable Control Voice Activator (VCVA) records only when sound is sensed.
- Long-life battery lasts for 19 hours of continuous operation.
- Five file folders, each holding up to 200 files, provide unparalleled organization.
- Up to 16 index marks can be set in a file.
- As a USB storage device, the WS-210S can store a variety of files in addition to audio files.
- Lock files to avoid files being accidentally erased.
- "USB Direct" design provides easy connection to a PC.
- High-speed USB 2.0 provides fast download times.
- Voice Filter enhances the human voice by cutting low and high frequency noises during playback.
- Slow and fast playback speed variations.
|Recording Format ||WMA (Windows Media Audio) |
|Recording Media ||Built-in 512 MB flash memory |
|Recording Time ||Stereo XQ Mode: 8 hours, 50 minutes |
Stereo HQ Mode: 17 hours, 40 minutes
Stereo SP Mode: 35 hours, 25 minutes
HQ Mode: 35 hours 25 minutes
SP Mode: 69 hours 40 minutes
LP Mode: 138 hours 30 minutes
|Card Format ||N/A|
|Input Level ||-70 dBv |
|PC Interface ||USB direct, full speed |
|LCD ||26 x 17 mm|
|LED ||Record/playback: red (record), green (playback)|
USB data access: red (data transfer)
|Folders Messages ||5 folders/200 messages per folder |
|Sampling Frequency ||Stereo XQ Mode: 44.1 kHz|
Stereo HQ Mode: 44.1 kHz
Stereo SP Mode: 22.0 kHz
SP Mode: 22.0kHz
LP Mode: 8.0kHz
|Overall Frequency Response ||Stereo XQ Mode: 150-17,000Hz|
Stereo HQ Mode: 150-15,000 Hz
Stereo SP Mode: 150-9,000Hz
SP Mode: 150-7,000Hz
LP Mode: 150-3,000Hz
|LP Mode ||Yes |
|Voice Activation ||Available via menu selection|
|Demographic Data Input ||N/A|
|Practical Maximum Output ||70 mW |
|Write Protection ||N/A|
|Speaker ||Built-in 16 mm round dynamic speaker|
|Microphone Jack ||3.5 mm mini-jack, impedance 2 kohms|
|Earphone Jack ||3.5 mm mini-jack, impedance 8 ohms|
|Power Supply ||One AAA battery |
|Batteries || |
|External Power Supply ||N/A|
|Battery Life ||Alkaline|
Stereo XQ Mode: Approximately 13 hours
Stereo HQ Mode: Approximately 14 hours
Stereo SP Mode: Approximately 15 hours
HQ Mode: Approximately 16 hours
SP Mode: Approximately 17 hours
LP Mode: Approximately 19 hours
Stereo XQ Mode: Approximately 11 hours
Stereo HQ Mode: Approximately 12 hours
Stereo SP Mode: Approximately 12 hours
HQ Mode: Approximately 14 hours
SP Mode: Approximately 14 hours
LP Mode: Approximately 16 hours
|Size ||3.75" L x 1.5" W x 0.4" D (94.7 x 37.0 x 10.0 mm), excluding protrusions |
|Weight ||1.7 oz. (47g), including battery |
|OS Supported ||Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista |
|Sound Board ||N/A|
|Video Card and Display ||N/A|
|Removable Drive ||N/A|
|USB Port ||One free port |
|Audio Output ||N/A |