Physically damaged product will not be accepted for return under any circumstances . No exceptions.
Your Flying Companion - Lightweight and Compact Design, Built to Last.
It's the first leisure drone in the 500g category with a 25 minute battery life.
- Powerful Rear Flash LED: Powerful rear flash LED for better visibility
- Increased Battery Life: 25 minutes of flight time with 2700 mAh battery
- Reinforced Structure: Robust and flexible central body with reinforced single arms
- Flexible Propellers: Designed with safety in mind: flexible propellers which lock in the event of contact
Improved Flight Performance
- Max Horiz. Speed: 18m/s
- Max Climb. Speed: 6m/s
- Signal Range: 300m
- Flight Time: 25mn
Shoot Videos and Take Photos Like a Professional
Bebop Drone 2 is equippd with a new fish-eye brighter lens, providing higher clarity even in low light.
- 14 Mega PX
- 4096 x 3072p Resolution
- JPEG RAW DNG Photo Formats
- 30 Frames/Sec.
- 1920 x 1080p Resolution
- H264 Video Encoding
The neutral angle of the camera has been revised to capture more ground and less sky. Now you can film and take photos at 90 degrees without any loss of quality.
User-Controlled 180 Degree Vision
Control the camera through the 180 degrees in all directions by simply moving your thumb.
Digital 3-Axis Stabilisation System
A full-digital image stabilization technology allows the Parrot BeBop 2 to take remarkably stable and clear aerial footage regardless of the drone movements.
Easy and Intuitive Piloting with Smartphone or Tablet
Flying a drone has never been so intuitive. THe Parrot BeBop 2 uses the accelerometer and touch controls on the flying interface to respond to the movements of your smartphone/tablet.
More Immersive Flight
To enjoy your flight experience for even longer and take full advantage of the machine's capacity, the BeBop Drone 2 is compatible with the Parrot Skycontroller: a high-end remote control which extends the flying range or 2km.
- 14 megapixel "fish-eye" camera
- Full HD 1080p video stabilised on 3 axes
- Unique digital image stabilisation system
- 25 minutes of flight time with 2700 mAh battery
- Live video streaming on your smart phone or tablet
- 180 degree vision control on your smart phone or tablet
- Designed with safety in mind: flexible propellers which lock in the event of contact
- Powerful rear LED light visible from a long distance
- Latest generation GPS built-in to control flight altitude and automatic return to the take-off point
- Dual core processor with quad-core GPU
- 8gb flash storage system
- Easy to take control with the Freeflight 3 application available at the Apple Store and Android
- Connected to Drone Academy to keep track of all your flights and share your videos, photos and navigation data
- 4 Brushless Outrunner motors
- Glass fibre reinforced (20%) PA12 and Grilamid structure
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi antennas: Dual-band MIMO with two 2.4/5 GHz dipole antennas
- Transmission power: up to 21 dBm
- Signal range: 300m
- Camera with 14 megapixel CMOS sensor and Sunny 180? fisheye lens: 1/ 2.3? aperture (6 optical elements)
- Video stabilisation: digital 3 axis system
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (30fps)
- Photo resolution: 4096 x 3072p
- Video encoding: H.264
- Photo format: RAW, JPEG, DNG
- Internal Memory: 8Gb Flash
- Maximum horizontal speed: 16m/s
- Maximum climbing speed: 6m/s