This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product
The Parrot AR.Drone is the first quadricopter that can be controlled by a smartphone or tablet. By tilting your device, you control the direction of your AR.Drone, and by releasing it, the AR.Drone is instantly stabilized. Thanks to the AR.Drone?s autopilot feature, anyone can be an expert as the AR.Drone allows for an easy take-off and landing.
- 1280 x 720 high-definition camera to capture fantastic aerial video footage.
- 720p high-definition live video streaming to a smartphone or tablet while flying
- Uers can record and share videos and pictures straight from the AR.FreeFlight 2.0 piloting app.
- Director mode allows users to easily program AR.Drone 2.0 automatic flights to record shots
- Several control modes from beginner to expert are available, including "Absolute Control" mode.
- Drone pilots can use their iPad/iPhone/iPod or Android 2.2 & up device to control the AR.Drone 2.0.
- A pressure sensor and gyroscope let the user pilot their device like an expert with unrivaled stability, even in higher altitudes.
- Li-Polymer battery lasts 12 minutes.
- The Wi-Fi capable drone has a 165-ft range.
Physically damaged product will not be accepted for return under any circumstances . No exceptions.