The 7DVDLS duplicator is a reliable, professionally built system with LightScribe labeling capabilities that provides any user with a cost-effective, all-in-one solution for complete start-to-finish disc production. The LightScribe burners installed on this duplication device are special optical disc drives that offer a new way to label discs without the use of adhesive sticky labels, felt-tip pens, or permanent markers. Instead, a laser-etch label is burned directly onto specific LightScribe CD and DVD media. This innovative technology eliminates the cost for ink or paper label consumables and also gets rid of the worry of pen and marker ink causing seepage damage to a disc. Software is included so that disc artwork can be designed ahead of time with desired text and graphics. Fitted with a user-friendly LCD interface, the copy tower burns CD and DVD discs at an optimal speed to produce a maximum of 7 copies every burn cycle. Burning speeds are adjustable and other standard menu features are available for advanced users. CD and DVD formats are automatically detected to ensure stable and secure buffer under run protected burning.
- Complete standalone operation: No PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Able to label discs with full graphics and text using LightScribe technology: Using LightScribe capable discs, the duplicator can burn the labels onto all the discs in the drives at the same time
- Improved load and copy support: Improved "load and copy" transfers the data from the master disc to the internal hard drive while simultaneously copying that data disc to disc on the first run. All subsequent runs are copied through the built-in hard drive.
- Drive firmware upgradeability: Capable of upgrading the drive's firmware for selected brands through the duplicator.
- Multi-language capability: The text on the LCD screen can be displayed in English, Spanish
- AutoCopy feature: Fast duplication without pressing any buttons.
- Account management (password protection): This function will authorize only specific user(s) to operate the duplicator with their preferred settings. Able to assign numerous passwords for multiple users.
- Auto-counter technology: Displays the total number of discs successfully copied compared to desired output for each project.
- User friendly interface with 'easy-to-read' LCD display:Offers easy to recognize and use terms and operations on the LCD display for simple usage.
- Fast key support: 4 fast keys for faster operations.
- Power on self diagnostics: Keeps the duplicator functioning optimally.
- Disc info feature: Provides the format of the disc & the disc manufacturer's information.
- Selectable CD & DVD burning speeds: Ability to increase or decrease duplication speed for supported formats.
- Creates mix compilation audio CD: Able to compile multiple tracks onto a single disc from multiple sources.
- Supports all common CD media formats: Can duplicate CD discs in CD-TEXT, ISRC, and over-burned CDs (90 min/ 99min
- Supports all currently available DVD media formats: Can duplicate Single Layer DVD?R/RW and Double/Dual Layer DVD?R formats.
- Auto DVD format conversion: Can convert media between DVD+R/RW and DVD-R/RW automatically. Supports both Disk-at-Once and Track-at-Once modes.
- Automatic format recognition: Duplicator recognizes automatically if the discs are CD or DVD as well as the correct format to copy.
- Upgradeable for future drive technology: Able to upgrade duplicator for installation of future drives.
- Future functions upgradeable through firmware: Duplicator able to upgrade future software updates via firmware.
- Continuous copying without waiting for cool down: No need to stop the duplicator for fear of overheating.
- High-speed USB 2.0 Connection: When connected to a computer using this external connection, one of the optical burner drives on the duplicator becomes activated as an external burner
NOTE: This machine does not burn any copy protected DVDs or CDs.
The included LightScribe Template Labeler software is NOT Mac compatible.
Benefits of a Built-in Hard Drive
A hard drive in the duplicator decreases duplication time and increases the stability of the duplicator. Once the DVD or CD disc image is stored in the hard drive, the original source disc is no longer needed to perform duplication. Then from the controller panel of the duplicator, functions such as writing, deleting, and selecting the hard drive partition is done. If you have multiple originals which need to be duplicated time after time, the hard drive option is definitely recommended. The hard drive will be divided into smaller partitions where each partition can hold one DVD or CD disc. The size of each partition will depend on the type of the optical disc media.
Reader/Source: High Speed DVD-ROM
Recorder: 20x Dual Layer DVD +/- RW
Max Writing Speed: 20x DVD-R, 12x DVD-R DL, 8x DVD-RW, 8x DVD+RW, 20x DVD+R, 12x DVD+R DL, 48x CD-R, 32x CD-RW
Language Support: English and Spanish
Partition Naming: Up to 8 Characters Per Partition
Supported Reading Formats: DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
Mode 1: CD-ROM, CD-I, Multi-session CD, CD-Plus, Business Card CD-R, 3" Mini CD-R
Supported Writing Formats: DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, 61mm Business Card CD-R, 3" Mini CD-R, Orange Book standard 74 min/80 min CD-R/RW
Load & Copy Supported: Yes
Burn Proof Support: Yes
Power Supply: AC 110/ 230V
3 years labor, 1 year parts warranty
The standard warranty covers the cost of parts and labor against any manufacturer defect within the first year from the original purchase date. The cost of labor for product maintenance issues due to defect or malfunction will be honored up to the first 3 years from the original purchase date. Lifetime technical support is provided standard.