The DCF SP series binoculars feature high-resolution optics encased in a magnesium-alloy body with IS Class 6 waterproof construction. These high-performance models are perfect for a wide variety of applications such as close-up viewing and use in less than ideal weather conditions.
- The DCF SP series is also available in 10x43, 10x50 and 12.5x50 magnifications.
- The DCF SP models are housed in a nitrogen-filled magnesium-alloy waterproof body (JIS Class 6) and protected with a full-body rubber housing.
- These binoculars deliver exceptional image quality and close focusing with edge-to-edge sharpness.
- This quality and sharpness is a result of inner-focus optical design incorporating hybrid aspherical eyepiece lenses, high-resolution phase-coated roof prisms, scratch-resistant hydrophobic coating on exposed objective and eyepiece lenses, and multi-coated optical elements.
- Long eye relief and lightweight design provide fatigue-free viewing, even during extended observations.
- The DCF SP series come equipped with user-friendly features such as extra-short minimum focusing distance, diopter adjuster with lock mechanism, and four-stop helicoid-type eyepiece rings.