With an 8X magnification, a 330 foot field of view, and large objective lenses, the PENTAX 8x40 PCF WP II binocular offers superior viewing in even the lowest light conditions. Sporting an impressive list of features, this high-performance model provides waterproof construction, excellent viewing comfort and easy operation.
- Available in 8x40, 10x50, 12x50, and 20x60 powers
- Nitrogen-filled waterproof (JIS Class 6) construction allow these binoculars to be used in the most extreme
weather conditions and be submerged to 1 meter
- Aluminum-diecast body adds strength and durability
- Long eye-relief for viewing with or without glasses
- Mechanical focus lock feature allows user to lock in at a specific distance for convenient focus-free viewing
- Click-stop diopter adjustment locks in right eyepiece diopter setting
- Ruggedly constructed with a rubber housing to protect the internal optical and mechanical systems
- Helicoid eyepiece ring with four click stops give the most comfortable eye relief
- Limited lifetime warranty
Binocular Type: Porro-prism center focusing (built-in focusing arm)
Lens Construction: 2 elements in 1 group
Coating: Lens: Full multi-coating Prism: Multi-coating
Objective Lens Diameter: 40mm
Real Field Of View: 6.3 degrees
Apparent Field Of View: 50 degrees
Field Of View At 1000 Meters: 110m
Field Of View At 1000 Yards: 300 ft.
Exit Pupil: 5.0mm
Eye Relief: 20mm
Relative Brightness: 25
Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 2 m -1
Diopter Adjustment: Right diopter ring (click diopter adjustment)
Eye Width Adjustment Range: 57mm to 72mm
Focusing Range: 3.5m
Eyepiece Ring: Helicoid type
Body Color: Black
Height Width: 136mm x 178mm
Weight: 28.2 oz.
Waterproof: 1m depth of water (JIS Class 6)*, Nitrogen filled *PENTAX PCF WP II models are not designed for underwater use, and should not be submerged in water.