Immerse yourself in music with noise-canceling headphones
Hear every note, every lyric without external distractions with the noise-canceling Panasonic RP-HC800 Headphones. Using the newest environmental noise reduction technology, they're ideal for enjoying music, podcasts and other audio at home, while traveling or anywhere.
- Premium, lightweight headphones offer exceptional noise canceling performance
- Use as traditional headphones when noise canceling is switched off
- 40mm neodymium drivers deliver rich bass and natural treble
- Detachable in-line mic and control cord for iPhone/iPod/iPad
- Fold-flat design, hardside travel case included
The enhanced feedback-canceling technology designed into the RP-HC800 delivers superb noise reduction performance over a wide frequency range. As audio is received, a built-in, high-performance microphone in the housing continually detects environmental noise in the mid- to low-frequency range, which is then countered by a reverse-phase sound wave to significantly diminish the noise. Comfortable, fully sealed ear cups also block environmental noise entry in the mid- to high-frequency range.
Outstanding Comfort and Fit
The wide, soft and comfortable headband adjusts easily to any head size. Cushioned ear pads also conform to the head's individual contours, and apply slight pressure to the earlobes for added noise reduction.
Powerful, True-to-Life Sound
With individual 40-mm driver units, the RP-HC800 Headphones deliver rich, satisfying sound and bass. You'll also enjoy a full, true-to-life sound field with deep, realistic bass and clear, natural mid-to-high-frequency sounds.
iPod, iPad and iPhone Compatible
Enjoy music and audio from iPod, iPad and iPhone. Includes a switch for call function compatible with iPhone mic for conversations.*
* "Made for iPod," "Made for iPhone," and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance. iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Up to 40 Hours of Playback
The included, long-lasting alkaline battery provides 40 hours of noise-canceling music play. What's more, you can also enjoy your favorite music whether the noise canceling switch is on or off. This versatile hybrid sound reproduction system even lets you listen to music even after the battery has run out.
Detachable Audio Cord
For maximum portability, the 1.5 m/4.9 ft. cord can be easily detached for optimum convenience and storage.
Swivel, Fold-flat Ease
The headphone housings are designed to swivel 90 degrees to be fold flat for compact storage.
Compact Carrying Case
The included carrying case protects the headphones from dirt, dust and impact while traveling, and help maintain the shape of the headphones when packed in a bag or luggage.
- Active Noise canceling yes
- Operating time Approx. 40 H (LR03) / Approx. 16 H (R03)
- Microphone for headset yes (in detachable cord)
- Driver Unit (diameter in mm) 40
- Magnet Type (Nd:Neodymium / Fe:Ferrite) Nd
- Impedance (Ohm) / 1 kHz 19 Ohm (NC On), 17 Ohm(NC Off)
- Sensitivity (dB / mW) 94 dB/mW(NC On), 92 dB/mW(NC Off)
- Max. Input (mW) 50 (IEC (*1))
- Frequency Response (Hz - kHz) 10 Hz - 25 kHz
- Cord Length (m / ft.) 1.5 / 4.9 (Detachable cord)
- Weight (g) without cord and battery 247 (8.7oz)
- MiniPlug (3.5mm in diam.) yes
- Air Plug Adaptor yes
- Plug (Ni:Nickel / G:Gold) G
- Supplied Item -Carrying case, / -1.5m/4.9ft cord with / in-line remote and mic controller for iPod/iPhone/iPad / -Air plug adaptor / -AAA Battery
- Color Black
(*1)IEC:International Electrotechnical Commission