For everyone interested in a modern alternative to bulky DSLR interchangeable lenses, Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver impressive, no-compromise optical performance. The durable, all-weather LUMIX 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 lens (24-120mm 35mm camera lens equivalent) features the highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for travel and great photo and video capture, it comes complete with a splash and dustproof sealed body (when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera), And with Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) compatibility, you'll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability anywhere you go. Make the move from bulky DSLRs to smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX.
MIRRORLESS PORTABILITY AND A VERSATILE FOCAL RANGE
From breathtaking landscapes to heartwarming portraits, you'll capture everything you see with this versatile lens. Designed for reliability even under poor weather conditions, this durable lens is all you need for anywhere, anytime photography.
ALL-WEATHER SPLASH / DUSTPROOF BODY
Conquer the elements in practically any kind of weather or environment. This tough lens features splash/dustproof construction to shield and protect the inner lens system from sand, rain and more. The perfect lens for heavy field use and shooting in harsh conditions.
POWER OPTICAL IMAGE STABILIZATION (O.I.S.)
Capture ultra-sharp scenes with built-in optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) technology. Achieve consistently clear, blur-free contours across the entire picture using the renowned Panasonic LUMIX Power O.I.S. to instantly compensate for large camera shake and vibration. Power O.I.S. also delivers stable photography without a tripod.
IDEAL FOR 4K VIDEO-RECORDING
Smart, built-in video support provides smooth aperture adjustments to sudden jumps in exposure, and eliminates impact on audio capture with a silent design. The lens's AF performance adapts to 4K video capture where precise focusing is essential.
- Experience significant reduction in size and weight vs. a bulky traditional DSLR lens with this Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lens design
- The 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 range covers an impressive variety of daily shooting situations (24-120mm 35mm camera lens equivalent)
- Durable splash and dustproof-sealed body is ideally suited for all-weather travel, when combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G Mirrorless camera models
- Amazing image stability with integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility
- Fast, accurate focus and silent operation make this LUMIX lens the perfect choice for exceptional photo and video capture
- 11 elements in 9 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens)
- Micro Four Thirds mount
Optical Image Stabilizer
- Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- f=12-60mm (35mm camera equivalent 24-120mm)
- 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- F3.5 (Wide) - F5.6 (Tele)
Closest Focusing Distance
- 0.20m / 0.66ft (Wide), 0.25m / 0.82ft (Tele)
- Approx. 0.27x / 0.54x (35mm camera equivalent)
Diagonal Angle of View
- 84.05 degrees (Wide) to 20.44 degrees (Tele)
- 58mm / 2.3"
- 66.0mm / 2.6"
- Approx. 71mm / 2.80" (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Approx. 210g / 7.41oz (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)
- Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens hood, Lens storage bag