The CDJ-350 will allow users to create DJ performances with various digital music files including MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files that are stored on different forms of media, including USB mass storage device class products or CD-R/RW discs. The media player also includes Pioneer's proprietary music management software, rekordbox, making it possible to manage music files on a computer for quick song selection when played back on compatible Pioneer players.
Multi format playback
Playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files recorded on USB mass storage devices and CD-R/RW discs as well as conventional music CDs. Adapting to today's variety of media formats, the CDJ-350 enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices. A USB port located on top of the turntable enables users to quickly connect an external storage device or a hard drive packed with music files, minimizing the need to bring a laptop computer to performances.
rekordbox music management software included
The CDJ-350 turntable includes rekordbox, Pioneer's proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ's entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the CDJ turntable.
BEAT Display Function
Visually illustrates the beat position of a song and the playback point providing easier hand, eye and ear coordination when performing scratches and loops.
Auto Beat Loop Function
With one press of a button on the player, the user can create various loop performances including:
- Beat Loop - Matches the beat and repeats a 4-beat loop
- Loop Divide - While playing a loop, plays the loop at a different rhythm
- Hot Loop - While playing a loop, returns to the start of the loop and plays it
Auto BPM LOCK
Users can set a Master beat per minute (BPM) on the CDJ-350 that current playing songs can be synchronized to with a touch of a button. This feature enables beginners to easily match the tempos of songs by simply adjusting the speed to the Master BPM on each player.
Create PLAYLIST function
While a song is playing, users can immediately add it to a new playlist with a touch of a button for future playback of favorite songs.
DJ Software Compatible
The CDJ-350 is HID and MIDI compatible with other DJ software allowing it to be used as an audio interface. The HID controls were implemented into the player for superior interfacing with software, faster communication speed over MIDI, audio/visual streaming and two-way information on the display. HID enables easy, precise and native control of DVS systems without the need for time-coded discs.
- Playable Media: Music CDs, CD-R/RW, USB devices (flash memory/HDD, etc.)
- Playable Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- File formats compatible with USB storage: FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Weight: 5lbs
- Dimensions: 8.66in(W) x 11.36in(D) x 4.21in(H)
- Frequency Response: 4Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006% or less
- Power source: AC 120V (60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 16W
- Audio output voltage: 2.0V
- USB Ports: USB A Port x 1, USB B Port x1
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115 dB (JEITA)
- AUDIO OUTPUT TERMINALS: AUDIO OUT (RCA)
- OTHER TERMINALS: CONTROL (3.5mm mini-jack)
Music File Management Software rekordbox
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OSX (10.4.6 or later), Windows Vista Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business, Windows 7 Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate, Windows XP Home Edition/Professional
- Compatible Files: MP3/AAC/WAV/AIFF
- System Requirements:
- Mac OSX: Intel Core. Duo (or equivalent processor) 1.83GHz or faster
- Windows Vista or Windows XP or Windows 7: Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent processor) 2 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB or more
- Free Hard Drive Space: 250 MB or more (Not including space needed for saving music and other files)
- Disk Drives: CD-ROM Drive
- Display: XGA (1024x768) or greater recommended